This flavorful 2-Minute Salad with Walnuts, Eggs and Raw Cream works great as an easy vegetarian meal or snack, it’s prepared with highly nutritious ingredients and ready in 2 minutes. Learn how to put together a basic salad without compromising on taste, nutrients or your budget.
Let me tell you about this delicious 2-minute salad. It’s:
Easy to Make
Keto & Low-Carb
& Real Food
I simply love this simple 2-minute salad with walnuts and eggs because it doesn’t take much effort to put together and comes packed with fresh vegetables, plenty of healthy fats (from multiple sources) and those quality proteins. But it’s also loaded with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and healthy fiber, which make it perfect to enjoy all year long. Happy Days!
What’s you favorite low-carb salad? Would you try this one? Share below.
2-Minute Salad with Walnuts, Eggs and Raw Cream (Keto, Vegetarian)
- 100 g lettuce
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 1/2 bell pepper (chopped)
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs
- handful walnuts
- handful hazelnuts
- 70-80 g French brie cheese (optional)
- 3-4 tbsp raw cream (or creme fraîche, full fat)
- 1 slice grapefruit (juice only)
- pinch of salt
- Start by filling a big salad bowl with lettuce and baby spinach.
- Top them greens with spring onion, bell pepper, pinch of salt and grapefruit juice. Also add slices of brie cheeses (optional)
- Mix all these ingredients until combined.
- Add 3 tbsp of raw cream (creme fraîche) and use a wooden spatula to combine it with everything else.
- For the final step, portion into smaller bowls and add on top slices of hard boiled eggs, raw walnuts and hazelnuts.
You could use chopped red onion instead of green onions (scallions) instead of red, for a more intense onion flavor. You could also add in any other salad toppings you like. Instead of raw cream you could use creme fraîche, which is very similar to full-fat cream but it’s a bit fermented in a very specific way (France origin). If you can, use unpasteurized full-fat cream or creme fraîche that comes from healthy pasture raised animals. To make this salad vegan omit the hard boiled eggs and the optional brie cheese.