This 5-ingredient simple tropical smoothie is all about combining some of my favorite tropical fruits (pineapple and mango) with creamy avocado and berries.
It’s definitely one of those smoothies that you can put together in 5-10 minutes. It’s not only loaded with mango or pineapple but also with healthy fats, from avocado or hemp seeds. This makes for a sweet and nourishing combo that will give you energy all day long.
This is why I like this simple tropical smoothie. It’s:
Easy to Make
Low-Carb and Keto friendly
Fun to make
It’s one of those smoothies that “drinks by itself” … if you know what I mean. But for me it’s not as tasty as a smoothie prepare with all those vegetables, at least for me it’s not. Depending on your needs, your taste preference or your daily routine, you may find this smoothie to be exactly what you need. After all it’s healthy, it’s fresh, it’s natural so why wouldn’t you like it, right?!
Pro Tip: You can use fresh or frozen pineapple or mango, just make sure they are sweet and not sour.
5-Ingredient Simple Tropical Smoothie
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen pineapple and mango
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2-3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 300-400 ml water
- decorated with blueberries and blackberries (optional)
- Add everything into your blender, including water.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: red strawberry
- Texture: creamy and easy to drink, not too thick
- Taste: intense strawberry taste with a pineapple tint