This simple yet exquisite 5-minute dessert takes whipped cream and blueberries to the next level. I love it because it’s loaded with healthy fats, while being sugar-free and gluten-free, with a touch of orange and berries. It’s very easy to put together, super healthy, and guaranteed to wow any dessert lover. To tell you a secret, it is one of my all-time go-to desserts.
Enjoy and share with someone you love!
5-Minute Whipped Cream Blueberries Dessert
- 500 g raw cream (or heavy whipping cream, full fat)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3-4 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 medium orange (organic, sliced)
- 200 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a cold bowl, add raw cream, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Using a hand whisk or a hand mixer, beat the cream until medium to stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat or you’ll ruin the texture of your cream.
- In a medium cup, add a few tbsp of fresh or frozen blueberries. Continue by adding enough whipped cream to fill the cup.
- Decorate with 1 tbsp of blueberries, a few slices of fresh organic orange (peel included) and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Enjoy fresh or store in the fridge for the next day.