Different and sooo delicious, this Apple Cinnamon Raw Bowl was ready in 2 minutes and tastes like a raw cookie on wheels. Sweet and a bit sour, loaded with apple and cinnamon, plus crispy coconut chips, this bowl is perfect as a morning treat or a nighttime healthy snack.
This raw breakfast bowl was AMAZING and here’s why:
Smells and Tastes AMAZING
Vegan, Low-carb & Raw
How to make this apple cinnamon bowl
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make this apple cinnamon bowl:
- Fresh Apple (sweet snd a bit sour)
- Coconut Chips (we used roasted coconut chips)
- Banana (not to sweet please!)
- Cinnamon powder
- Cardamom powder
This dessert-bowl doesn’t require any kind of special tools or preparation. Just cut the ingredients and add them to a bowl of your choice.
While you’re there, you can easily upgrade this dessert with your favorite extras (see next section). Serve with a tablespoon or a fork and enjoy every bite.
Sounds simple enough? Well … that’s because it only takes 2 minutes to make but it’s worth every seconds. You’ll see what I mean once you’ll taste the apple, cinnamon, banana, coconut combination. It is absolutely de-li-cious!
Upgrade this dessert to perfection
This simple treat is delicious as is but there are a few ways that you can “upgrade” it to create endless variations. Check-out some of my ideas:
- Nuts – I find that adding a handful of walnuts, pecans, or hazelnuts goes a long way when it comes to flavor combinations. Perfect and so easy!
- Hemp Seeds – I find 1-2 tbsp of hemp seeds to mix perfectly into this raw bowls (we didn’t had any when we made this one).
- Dried Fruit – If you want to make it even more special and sweeter (with more electrolytes) add 1 tsp of raisins, 1 dried figs or 1-2 dried prunes to the mix.
- Nut Butter – Add 1-2 tablespoons of cashew butter or almond butter on top of this raw bowl. Mix and serve!
- Chocolate – Throw in a few squares of dark chocolate and you’ll be amazed of the flavor combination. For those with extra courage, use 100% dark chocolate.
- Frozen Berries – Personally I like raspberries, but my wife loves blueberries and sour cherries. What’s you favorite berry type?
- Coconut Oil – If you’re looking to make this a favorite while experiencing the keto diet, throw in a tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil for a boost of healthy fats (MCT Oil works as well).
- Crème Fraîche – Add 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche or beat your own whipped cream and add a bit on top of this raw bowl.
This simple dessert is all about healthy nutrients in a small bowl. That being said, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we did.
If you like this apple cinnamon raw bowl, please share it with someone you love … and enjoy it without guilt because it’s super healthy! I would appreciate it if you could leave us a review and rate the recipe.
What’s your favorite simple dessert-bowl? Would you try this one? Share in the comments.
Apple Cinnamon Raw Bowl (Delicious & Low-Carb)
- 4 small bananas (slices)
- 1/2 apple (cubed)
- 3-4 handful coconut chips (80-100g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- Add half of bananas, apples and coconut chips to a bowl.
- Add cinnamon and cardamon and mix for 10-20 seconds until all the ingredients have combined.
- That’s it! Do the same for the other bowl.
Other raw desserts to try
Looking for similar options? Check-out these delicious and easy to make raw bowls: