The Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream is all about changing the rules when it comes to homemade desserts. You’ll be making your own vegan nice cream that is low in carbs, keto approved and prepared without added sugar, refined seed oils or other unhealthy ingredients.
Guys … this nice cream is special and here’s why. It’s:
Easy to Make
Free of refined seed oils
& free of unhealthy stuff
Made in Heaven
It doesn’t get any simpler than this Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream made from just a few ingredients in under 5 minutes. Easy, healthy and super adaptable recipe you’ve got to try today!
Pro Tip: Feel free to use any kind of berries you like (we used frozen blueberries) but keep in mind that, depending on the type of berries you’ll be using, the color of your nice cream can change.
I hope you’ll enjoy this nice cream as much as we did and don’t forget to share the recipe with someone you love!
Sending positive vibes towards you. Yes, You!
Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream (Keto & Vegan)
- 1/2 big avocado
- 1 big banana
- 150 g frozen blueberries
- 100 ml coconut milk (full fat)
- 100-125 g boiled veggies (use them cold - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and green peas)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (to decorate)
- 30-40 g dark chocolate (to decorate)
Prepare the Ingredients
- Prepare the avocado and banana as indicated.
- Cook in plain water the vegetables. Add them into a pot and bring them to a boil. Remove water and let them cool down (you will use them cold).
Blending the Nice Cream
- Add the avocado, banana and berries into the blender.
- Add cooked vegetables.
- Cover with coconut milk.
- Add the chia seeds on top and blend.
- Start blending on medium speed until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Pour in a bowl and decorate with hemp seeds and dark chocolate.