The Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream is all about changing the rules when it comes to homemade desserts. You’ll be making your own vegan nice cream that is low in carbs, keto approved and prepared without added sugar, refined seed oils or other unhealthy ingredients.
Guys … this nice cream is special and here’s why. It’s:
Easy to Make
Free of refined seed oils
& free of unhealthy stuff
Made in Heaven
It doesn’t get any simpler than this Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream made from just a few ingredients in under 5 minutes. Easy, healthy and super adaptable recipe you’ve got to try today!
Pro Tip: Feel free to use any kind of berries you like (we used frozen blueberries) but keep in mind that, depending on the type of berries you’ll be using, the color of your nice cream can change.
I hope you’ll enjoy this nice cream as much as we did and don’t forget to share the recipe with someone you love!
Sending positive vibes towards you. Yes, You!
Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream (Keto & Vegan)
- 1/2 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1 big banana (peeled)
- 150 g frozen blueberries
- 1/2 boiled squash (used cold)
- 100-125 g boiled veggies (used cold - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and green peas)
- 200 ml coconut milk (1/2 can, thick, full-fat)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (to decorate)
- 30-40 g dark chocolate (to decorate)
- no liquid added
Prepare the Ingredients
- Start by prepping the avocado and banana as indicated.
- Cook the vegetables in plain water (note that I used frozen veggies, except for the squash). Add them into a pot and bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes or until done. Remove water and let the vegetables cool down to room temperature before using them in the blender.
Blending the Nice Cream
- Add avocado, banana and frozen berries into your blender.
- Add cooked vegetables.
- Cover with coconut milk and start blending.
- Blend on medium speed until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Pour in your favorite bowl and decorate with hemp seeds and dark chocolate (or other toppings of your choice).