This Green Smoothie Rocket gets its vibrant color from avocado, celery, spinach, grapefruit and banana, just to name a few of the ingredients. But there’s so much more to this green smoothie than just its color, and I invite to discover it.
This simple green smoothie was:
Easy to make
Low in carbs
& Naturally sweetened
Tip: Have you discovered my guide to making green smoothies?
It’s one of those perfect green smoothies that makes you appreciate life to a whole new level. We’re talking lots of beneficial nutrients, a perfectly blended creamy texture, and a sweet taste (banana and fennel) with a light grapefruit aftertaste (and maybe a bit of spinach in there).
From just one serving, you’ll get enough vitamins, minerals, healthy fiber, enzymes and phytonutrients to fuel your entire day. But that’s not all, this green smoothie is low in carbs and high in healthy fats, which makes it perfect for the keto way of eating.
This smoothie will help you stay in the fat burning zone by supporting your body to burn healthy fats for energy instead of the regular carbs (which are almost always too high in “regular” smoothies).
All in all, I’m really grateful to be able to enjoy such nourishment every single day and I hope you’ll love it too. I give it a 5 star rating in my book. After all, it’s not called Green Smoothie Rocket for nothing!
Share this green smoothie rocket with someone you love! And if you like it, don’t forget to share a photo on Instagram or Pinterest.
Pro Tip: If you’re just starting with making smoothies, this might be one of the best recipes I’ve posted in a while. Try it and let me know what you think!
Avocado, Spinach and Grapefruit Green Smoothie Rocket
- 1 mandarin (peeled)
- 1/2 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1/2 stick celery
- 2 big carrots
- 150-200 g frozen spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 grapefruit (peeled)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 slice fennel
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- water (cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: green with a yellow tint
- Texture: perfectly blended, very smooth and creamy
- Taste: perfect green smoothie taste with an intense aroma. It’s sweet (banana + fennel) and a bit bitter (grapefruit) with a bit of spinach aftertaste.
Interested on other green smoothie recipes?
- Glowing Skin Green Smoothie
- Refreshing Green Smoothie for Autumn Days
- Autumn Love Green Smoothie
- Pure Greens Power-Up Green Smoothie
- 5-Ingredient Simple Green Smoothie
- Yummy Green Smoothie with Spinach and Avocado
More Tips: Learn my tips on How to Make the Best Green Smoothie