The Green Smoothie Rocket gets its vibrant color (and healthy nutrients) from avocado, celery, spinach, grapefruit and banana, just to name a few of the ingredients used. But there’s so much more to this green smoothie than just its amazing green color and I invite you to discover all its secrets.
Delicious Perfect Green Smoothie
This simple green smoothie was:
Easy to make
Low in carbs
& Naturally sweetened
Pro Tip: If you’re just starting with making smoothies, this might be one of the best recipes that I’ve posted in a while. Try it and let me know what you think!
Have you discovered my guide to making green smoothies?
Avocado, Spinach and Grapefruit Green Smoothie Rocket
- 1 mandarin (peeled)
- 1/2 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1/2 stick celery
- 2 big carrots
- 150-200 g frozen spinach
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1/2 grapefruit (peeled)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 slice fennel
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- water (cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: green with a yellow tint
- Texture: perfectly blended, very smooth and creamy
- Taste: perfect green smoothie taste with an intense aroma. It’s sweet (banana + fennel) and a bit bitter (grapefruit) with a bit of spinach aftertaste.
What makes this smoothie awesome?
It’s one of those perfect smoothies that makes you appreciate life to a whole new level. We’re talking lots of beneficial nutrients, a perfectly blended creamy texture, and a sweet taste (banana and fennel) with a light grapefruit aroma (and maybe a bit of spinach in there).
From just one serving you’ll get enough vitamins, minerals, healthy fiber, enzymes and phytonutrients to fuel your entire day.
But that’s not all because this perfect green smoothie is also low in carbs and high in good fats, which makes it absolutely perfect for the keto way of eating.
This low-carb green smoothie will help you stay in the fat burning zone by supporting your entire system to burn fat for energy (instead of the regular carbs which are almost always too high in “regular” smoothies).
All in all, I’m really grateful to be able to share with you such a nourishing smoothie, and I hope you’ll love it too. I give it a 5-star rating in my book … After all, it’s not called Green Smoothie Rocket for nothing!
Share this green smoothie rocket with someone you love! And if you like it, don’t forget to @refreshmyhealth on Social Media. I’d also appreciate a rating and a review, if you try this recipe.
Is this your first time trying a green smoothie? Did you like it? Share below.
Interested on other green smoothie recipes?
- Glowing Skin Green Smoothie
- Refreshing Green Smoothie for Autumn Days
- Autumn Love Green Smoothie
- Pure Greens Power-Up Green Smoothie
- 5-Ingredient Simple Green Smoothie
- Yummy Green Smoothie with Spinach and Avocado
More Tips: I have a dedicated tag for green smoothies and I invite you to check it out!