This easy smoothie gets its vibrant green color from avocado, celery, spinach and banana, just to name a few of the ingredients I used. But there’s so much more to this green smoothie than just its color, and I invite to discover it. After all, it’s not called Smoothie Rocket for nothing!
A perfect green smoothie that makes you appreciate life to a whole new level. We’re talking lots of beneficial nutrients, a perfectly blended creamy texture, and a sweet taste (banana and fennel) with a light grapefruit aftertaste (and maybe a bit of spinach in there). From just one serving, you’ll get enough vitamins, minerals, fiber, enzyme or phytonutrients to fuel your entire day.
Pro Tip: If you want to start making green smoothie, this might be one of the best recipes I’ve posted so far. I’m really grateful to be able to enjoy such nourishment every single day. Enjoy and share with others!
Avocado, Spinach and Grapefruit Smoothie Rocket
- 1 mandarin (peeled)
- ½ big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- ½ stick celery
- 2 big carrots
- 150-200 g frozen spinach
- 1 banana
- ½ grapefruit (peeled)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 slice fennel
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- water (cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: green with a yellow tint
- Texture: perfectly blended, very smooth and creamy
- Taste: perfect green smoothie taste with an intense aroma. It’s sweet (banana + fennel) and a bit bitter (grapefruit) with a bit of spinach aftertaste.