This raw vegan dessert is prepared with a delicious banana and frozen berry combo, it’s incredibly healthy and delicious, and only takes 2 minutes to make. It’s one of those refreshing desserts that come packed with real nutrients and tastes amazing.
There are the ingredients that go into our little dessert:
- fresh bananas
- frozen raspberries
- frozen cranberries
- hemp seeds
- dark chocolate (85% or more)
Let me tell you … This banana berry vegan dessert was absolutely AMAZING. Here’s why we loved it so much … it was:
Easy to Prepare
This dessert is all about keeping things simple (no cooking this time) but also super tasty and healthy. For me, this is one of those desserts that makes me feel so much better each time I consume it. It gives me energy and it powers-up my whole body from inside-out, because it’s prepared using only unprocessed raw plants. This is what I call whole foods in a bowl.
This bowl comes packed with all those nutrients that you and I need every day. Vitamins and mineraIs, phytonutrients, healthy fiber and raw enzymes, this bowl will provide all of these nutrients in one simple serving. It’s not one of the most refreshing desserts for nothing, right?
And in case you want to mix-up the flavors a bit, this raw vegan bowl can be easily customized. Check-out some of my ideas:
- Top it with your favorite nuts – walnuts, pecans, cashew or pine nuts.
- Use other kinds of berries (fresh or frozen) – raspberries, blackberries or blueberries.
- Include 1-2 tbsp of coconut butter on top of this bowl and you’ll be in for a delicious surprise.
- Add a bit of coconut-chocolate mousse on top – Make your own coconut mousse by beating coconut cream with cacao powder and 1-2 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Sprinkle your favorite seeds on top – pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, or maybe sunflower seeds are delicious here.
- How about tropical flavors? mango, papaya, pineapple … fresh or frozen.
- A few slices of fresh oranges or grapefruits will balance the sweet taste of bananas and will add even more antioxidants to the mix.
The options are endless and the flavor will turn out amazing every time. Which one is your favorite? I’m curious to see your ideas so be sure to let me know.
I hope you’ll enjoy this banana berry vegan dessert as much as we did. Leave a comment and don’t forget to tag a photo #refreshmyhealth on Instagram or Pinterest. Cheers, friends!
Enjoy this refreshing dessert with someone you love and always stay positive in your healing journey!
Have you made this kind of raw vegan dessert before? Would you give this recipe a go? Share your opinion below.
Banana Berry Raw Vegan Dessert
- 2 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 100-125 g frozen raspberries
- 100-125 g frozen cranberries
- 2-3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 30 g dark chocolate (85%)
- Add frozen berries (cranberries, raspberries or your favorite berries) into a medium sized bowl.
- Add banana slices and mix a bit using a wooden spatula.
- Now add the hemp seeds and mix some more until they spread evenly into the bowl.
- Decorate with pieces of dark chocolate (as much as you want) and serve fresh.
- Congratulations! You are now READY to eat!
More healthy dessert that I hope you’ll appreciate:
- Delicious Cashew Butter Fat Bombs
- Walnuts and Chocolate Delicious Raw Vegan Cookies
- Messy Nice Cream: Berries, Red Beet and Cacao
- Avocado Berry Banana Nice Cream (Keto & Vegan)
- Healthy Delicious Walnuts Fudge
I also have a tag for raw desserts where you’ll find even more satisfying and nutritionally packed desserts.