This delicious and simple keto ice cream can easily become you next favorite dessert. It’s prepared using whipped cream, beets, berries, walnuts, bananas and a touch of dark chocolate. Naturally sweetened, creamy and loaded with healthy fats, it’s simply too delicious to ignore!
This simple keto ice cream dessert was AMAZING. Here’s why:
Perfectly Pink Color
& 100% Natural
Delicious Healthy Keto Ice Cream
My now favorite dessert was ready in under 10 minutes and tastes like an ice cream on wheels. Here’s why I think it’s one of the best keto desserts ever:
- It’s a health powerhouse – I used beets, bananas, walnuts, berries and full-fat raw cream. This desserts is loaded with healthy fats (nuts, whipped cream), but also lots of phytonutrients (berries, beet), plus vitamins and minerals from all the plants I used.
- It’s sweet but not too sweet – I used banana, red beet and berries. No extra sweetener used which also makes it 100% natural people!
- It’s naturally sweetened – We aren’t using any kind of sugar or substitutes, instead we rely on plants to make it perfectly sweet.
- It’s creamy and thick – I used full-fat raw cream and the texture of this pink dessert falls between the classic whipped cream and a milk shake.
- It’s tasty – I used an interesting combination of red beet, banana, 3 types of berries, walnuts and chocolate, plus full-fat cream. The taste is guaranteed to challenge all your taste buds.
- It’s healthy – I wouldn’t have it another way! I always share desserts that are prepared using the best ingredients possible and I suggest you buy the best ingredients you can find.
- It’s cheap to make – We make use to common ingredients and nobody says you need to buy organic ingredients.
- It’s low-carb and keto approved – This dessert comes as breakfast, lunch or dinner approved. Enjoy without guilt!
I invite you to try it, enjoy it and share it with others. Sharing is caring!
Pro Tip: Once this simple keto ice cream is ready, pour into your favorite tall glass and decorate using any kinds of toppings you like – I used walnuts, berries and melted dark chocolate. Enjoy and share with someone you love!
What do you think about this simple keto ice cream? Would you try this recipe? (and how it turned out for you, if you did). Share below.
Beet and Berries Simple Keto Ice Cream
- 500 g full-fat raw cream (35%)
- 3 tbsp cranberries
- 3 tbsp blueberries
- 3 tbsp blackberries
- ½ red beet (skin removed, sliced)
- 1 banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1 square dark chocolate
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g dark chocolate (melted, use for decoration)
- Add everything into a blender or a kitchen robot, except for last ingredients (dark chocolate used to decorate).
- Blend on medium speed until you obtain a creamy consistency. With a blender, stop the blender from time to time and, using a silicone spatula, gather all the cream from the sides into the middle, where the blades are.
- Depending on the cream you’re using, this may thicken more. If the consistency will look like a shake, don’t worry about it.
- Pour in a glass and decorate using berries, chocolate, or nuts. Let your creativity flow here and keep it healthy.
- Place in the refrigerator to solidify a bit (a few hours or overnight). Remove from the fridge when solid, serve and enjoy without guilt!
- You can decorate with any type of berries, nuts, melted chocolate or anything really. Or you can serve it like it is, without any kind of decoration.
- For best results use full-fat cream (preferably raw). This way you’ll basically end-up with something like a whipped cream like texture.