This fancy vegan cream soup is prepared with many different vegetables, it’s absolutely delicious, perfectly creamy, and 100% vegan. I also like it because it includes broccoli and avocado (two of my favorite plants) plus lots of other nutrient dense veggies.
This recipe is a blend of sweet potatoes, broccoli, avocado, parsnip, celery, fennel, carrot, bell pepper, garlic and basic spices. It’s loaded with healthy fiber, plant-based protein and lots of healthy fats, making it vegan, low-carb and keto friendly.
Why I like this cream soup?
I like this recipe so much that I decided to share it on my website, so you can enjoy it too. This recipe is:
100% Plant based vegan
Low-carb, Whole30 and Keto friendly
Easy to make and super tasty
Comforting and nutrient-rich
It’s sweet and creamy
& Has A beautiful yellow-green color
It’s Loaded with all kinds of vegetables … and spices
Great by itself or topped with your favorite extras
My recipe yields 3 soup bowls like the ones in the picture. It’s ready in about 20 minutes, and I promise you that your kitchen will smell amazing. It’s one of those recipes to die for! This time I served it with raw pistachios, but walnuts or pecans will work just as well; and I bet that Spanish green olives (the salty kind) will do it justice too!
Bonus Tip: This soup reheats beautifully, making it ideal for leftovers, lunches, dinners and works great even as a weekend breakfast!
Have you made this recipe? Let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment, take a picture and don’t forget to tag it #refreshmyhealth on Instagram so I can see what you come up with. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite cream soup recipe? Have you tried this one? Let me know in the comments.
Broccoli and Avocado Cream Soup (Vegan)
- 1 sweet potato (skin removed)
- 1/2 parsnip
- 1 big stick celery
- 1 slice fennel
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 100-150 g frozen broccoli
- 1/2 avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tsp dried lovage
- black pepper (to taste)
- paprika (sweet or hot, to taste)
- Prepare all the veggies (cut and chop) and add them into a pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the sweet potatoes have become tender.
- Remove from heat and drain the water in a separate bowl.
- Add cooked veggies into the blender, add avocado, spices and salt.
- Puree on medium speed until reaching the desired consistency. If you feel like your blender needs more power to puree everything, add a bit of the water that was used to cook the veggies in.
- That’s it! Transfer the cream soup into a dedicated dish and enjoy.