This creamy chocolate fudge is super tasty and loaded with chocolate, walnut and berries. When it comes to raw cookies, this one’s a game changer.
Here’s what makes this raw fudge special. It’s:
Easy to make
100% Vegan & Raw
Despite its complicated look, you don’t have to be a professional chef to put this raw cookie together. I also love it because it comes with lots of healthy fats and it’s very low in sugar, which makes it super healthy. It’s perfect to enjoy without guilt and perfect for a low-carb way of eating (keto approved).
Pro Tip: This chocolate walnut fudge can be served as a delicious snack, a tasty recovery meal or a grab and go breakfast. Exercise caution because it’s known to be delicious and healthy.
Sending positive vibes towards you. Yes, You!
I hope you’ll enjoy it and share it with someone you love!
Chocolate Walnut Fudge (Vegan & Raw)
- 300 g walnuts
- 5-6 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 5 tsp coconut sugar
- 3-4 leaves fresh mint
- ⅕ skin orange (must be organic, grated)
- 75 g dark chocolate (85% cacao, melted)
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 100 g dark chocolate (85% cacao)
- 1 handful cranberries + blackberries (other berries are fine as well)
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and let it cool down on the counter.
- Add everything into a blender except for the berries. That’s the walnuts, coconut oil, melted chocolate, coconut sugar, mint, orange skin and raw cacao).
- Mix until you obtain a thick batter.
- Pour batter into a flat dish and add in berries. Gently mix using a spatula until the berries have combined into the batter.
- Transfer in the fridge and let it sit for a few hours to solidify.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, using low temperature. Take your time, you don’t want to boil the chocolate, instead you want to melt it slowly (it doesn’t take more than a few minutes though).
- Remove the main cookie layer from the fridge and pour the chocolate paste on top of it.
- Decorate with berries and place again in the fridge until the chocolate layer has solidified.
- When ready, remove from fridge and cut into desired sizes. Transfer on a plate and enjoy as it or alongside your favorite coffee or tea.