This Yellow Creamy Smoothie is all about blending a few simple ingredients (think coconut, mango, or avocado) into a delicious smoothie that can be a perfect option for breakfast! It takes less than 10 minutes to make it, has a perfectly creamy texture, it’s sweet and 100% vegan.
Friends, this yellow creamy smoothie with avocado, coconut and mango was:
Want to know my secret to making healthy tasty smoothies?
- Use the best ingredients you can buy (fresh or frozen)
- Use more veggies and only a few fruits, because vegetables are low in sugar and higher in nutrients compared to fruits
- Frozen plants will make it easy for you to blend a creamy smoothie
- Use organic plants if you can because they always come with more nutrients per serving (and less pesticide residue)
- Always stick to using whole foods instead of powders for your smoothies
- Use plenty of healthy fats like avocado and coconut
- Add enough liquid but don’t over do it, we don’t want a “watery” smoothie
- Use plain water as your main liquid base or homemade nut milks
I hope you’ll enjoy this Yellow Creamy Smoothie with coconut, mango and avocado as much as I did. If you try it, consider letting me know what you think about it the comments. And don’t forget to #refreshmyhealth this post on Social Media.
What is your favorite ingredient that you like using in your smoothies? Share in the comments
Coconut + Mango + Avocado, Yellow Creamy Smoothie
- 1 small mango (peeled, seed removed)
- 1 avocado (seeds and skin removed)
- 1 handful of coconut chips
- 1 golden apple (seeds removed)
- 4 big leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic ginger powder
- 400 ml water
- Wash, peel and cut all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
- Get healthy and enjoy life!
- Color: bright yellow
- Texture: creamy, thick, well mixed
- Taste: sweet and a bit sour