Sweet frozen mango, creamy avocado, coconut, plus a few other “not-so-secret” ingredients make this Yellow Cream Smoothie a perfect breakfast option! It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, it’s perfectly creamy, sweet and 100% vegan.
Want to know my secret for making healthy tasty smoothies? Use the best ingredients use have, buy organic if you can, stick to whole foods, use healthy fats and … add enough liquid but don’t over do it. This one? Yellow, sweet, creamy … mango, avocado, coconut, and a few other veggies and spices. Enjoy!
Coconut + Mango + Avocado, Yellow Creamy Smoothie
- 1 small mango (peeled, seed removed)
- 1 avocado (seeds and skin removed)
- 1 handful of coconut chips
- 1 golden apple (seeds removed)
- 4 big leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic ginger powder
- 400 ml water
- Wash, peel and cut all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
- Get healthy and enjoy life!
- Color: bright yellow
- Texture: creamy, thick, well mixed
- Taste: sweet and a bit sour