Try this delicious French plateau where you’ll be enjoying camembert cheese alongside other “goodies” like raw nuts, dried fruits and assorted vegetables. This one’s all about healthy nutrients and delicious food prepared in a matter of minutes. You won’t need special cooking skills so let’s get started!
In a nutshell, here’s what we’ll be using for this delicious French plateau with camembert:
- Original French camembert
- Dried Dates
- Red Grapes
- Sourdough Bread
I love this super easy French plateau and here’s why … It’s:
Super easy to put together
Loaded with healthy fats
& Delicious French camembert
Low in carbohydrates
Perfect for Keto and Low-Carb way of eating
Packed with all those “good-for-you” nutrients
Great as lunch, dinner or grab-and-go snack
Pro Tip: Feel free to play with the quantities or the ingredients. Include your own favorites or maybe remove some of the things that you don’t like. As always, make it a habit to eat the best food you can buy and keep healthy!
Enjoy this French plateau with camembert … and spread the love by sharing this post! Thank you.
Delicious French Plateau with Camembert
- 100 g French camembert (I used “Le Rustique Camembert”)
- a few slices leeks
- a few slices cucumber
- handful raw walnuts
- handful raw pecans
- 3-4 dates
- 3 slices sourdough bread (cut in half)
- 2-3 green peppers (salty, marinated in brine)
- small bunch of red grapes
- Prepare all the ingredients as indicated and arrange them on a wooden cutting board.
- That was it! Serve and enjoy this lovely meal with someone you love.
- How to serve: I like adding a slice of camembert on top of the bread, followed by cucumber and leeks. I also alternate between dates, nuts and chili peppers to compliment this little cheese sandwich.
Looking for more? Check-out these delicious raw food meal ideas: