Learn how to put together a delicious summer salad that comes with its own Guacamole recipe. It’s easy to make, vegan, fresh and simply delicious!
Are you looking to make a simple summer salad that’s keto or whole30 approved? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! This delicious summer salad comes with a Guacamole recipe that makes it perfect as a low-carb lunch or dinner.
This one’s all about fresh ingredients and it only takes a few minutes to put together. Made with crispy lettuce, spring onion, cucumber, radishes, olives, avocado, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and a pinch of your favorite salt. That’s it! It’s perfect to serve with any kind of meal and always vegan and low-carb.
Let me tell you about this salad combo. It’s:
Very easy to make
Includes a homemade Guacamole recipe
Loaded with healthy greens
Super healthy, loaded with fresh summer greens
Can be “upgraded” with your favorite extras
Comes with plenty of healthy fats from avocado and olives
Keto, Low-carb and Whole30 approved
Sugar-free, dairy-free and free of refined seed oils
I simply love this summer salad with homemade Guacamole because it’s so easy to make and comes packed with lots of lettuce, summer vegetables, healthy fats and quality protein. Plus it’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, it’s 100% vegan and packed with plenty of healthy fiber.
Enjoy this recipe with your family! … Spread the love by sharing this recipe with someone you know!
Delicious Guacamole Summer Salad
- 1/2 big crispy lettuce (cut big)
- 1/2 cucumber (half slices)
- 4 radishes (slices)
- 2 small spring onions (slices)
- 50 g kalamata olives (or as needed)
- lime juice (freshly squeezed from 1 lime slice)
- pinch of salt (I used unrefined mountain salt)
- 1 medium avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 10 kalamata olives (no seed, slices)
- 1/2 spring onion (chopped)
- lime juice (as needed, fresh from the lime)
- 1/2 tsp salt (I used unrefined mountain salt)
- Prepare all the salad ingredients as indicated.
- Add them into a medium sized salad bowl.
- Mix a bit to spread everything nicely.
- That’s it! Serve and enjoy with the following Guacamole recipe.
- Add avocado, sliced olives, chopped spring onion, salt and lime juice to a medium sized bowl.
- Using a fork, combine everything together into a paste. Don’t worry if it take 1 minute or 5 minutes to combine everything. Work on it until it looks like a paste (using a creamy avocado should help).
- Note: You can also use a blender or anything similar to make the paste.
- Serve alongside your favorite salad or enjoy with your favorite kind of healthy bread.