Sweet, creamy and so refreshing, this pink nice cream is a treat you could enjoy on repeat all year long. The bananas and the avocado make it ultra creamy, while the frozen raspberries add a subtle flavor that transforms this it into an exquisite experience for your taste buds. Perfect as dessert or a midafternoon snack on any day of the year.
This pink nice cream is all about enjoying a delicious and healthy dessert prepared on the spot, from 100% natural ingredients. It’s so easy to make (see my instructions below), sweet without being too sweet, and it’s loaded with raspberries!
Both me and my wife, we love preparing creative nice cream recipes in the comfort of our kitchen. These days we don’t buy anything sweet from the store, instead we always prepare something ourselves. Why? Simply because it’s way more delicious, always cheaper, but also because it’s more fun!
Here’s what makes this nice cream special for us. It’s:
Low-carb & Keto approved
Easy to make
& So Healthy
Free of gluten, flour, oils or sweeteners
Pro Tip: Feel free to use any kind of berries you like (we used frozen raspberries) but keep in mind that, depending on the type of berries you’ll be using, the color of your nice cream can change.
I hope you’ll enjoy this pink nice cream as much as we did. And if you do, please don’t forget to share the recipe with someone else.*
*Sending positive vibes towards you. Yes, You!
Delicious Pink Nice Cream (Vegan & Keto)
- 1 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 1 banana (skin removed)
- 1/2 squash (peeled, optional)
- 2 tbsp blueberries (for decoration)
- 1/2 banana (for decoration)
- no liquid added
- Prepare all the ingredients as indicated and add everything into your blender, except for the ingredients used for decoration.
- Blend on medium to high speed until you obtain a creamy consistency.
- Pour into 2 big cups (or 2 bowls) and decorate each with 1 tbsp blueberries and a few banana slices.
- That was it! Enjoy fresh or store in the fridge for later.
Other delicious nice cream recipes: