Want to try a green smoothie but you don’t know where to start? This Monday Boost Green Smoothie blend can be ready in 10 minutes, it’s extra delicious, super healthy, and comes packed with plenty of beneficial nutrients.
This perfectly blended green smoothie has a pure green color and a perfectly creamy texture that you’ll absolutely love. It’s sweet and pleasant to drink, and it’s guaranteed to fuel you all day long. You’ll feel energized and and your belly will definitely be happy after drinking one of these.
This delicious blend features some very powerful (nutritionally speaking) plants like avocado and spinach, but also contains apples, carrots, celery, fennel and a few others. It’s also packed with healthy fats from various sources like hemp protein, coconut oil, avocados and pecans.
I hope you’ll come to appreciate this green smoothie as much as we did. Give it a try and I promise that you won’t be disappointed!
Power Tip: Read more on How to Make the Best Green Smoothie
Enjoy this Monday Boost Green Smoothie with someone you love!
Early Monday Boost Green Smoothie
- 2 avocados (skin and seed removed)
- 2 medium sweet & sour apples (seedless)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 200-250 g lightly boiled organic spinach (room temperature or cooler)
- 1 stick celery
- a bit of fennel (chopped)
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder
- 1.5 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 400-450 ml water
- decorated with pecans and cacao nibs (chopped)
- Wash and prep all ingredients.
- Blend and serve. Enjoy!
- Color: pure green
- Taste: sweet and pleasant to drink
- Texture: creamy