Banana, cinnamon and whipped cream work hand in hand together and this recipe is proof of it … and ready to impress anyone. The secret behind this delicious + healthy dessert is to use the best heavy cream you can find (preferably unpasteurized full-fat heavy cream).
This banana cinnamon whipped cream dessert is DELICIOUS and here’s why. It’s:
Easy to Make
Keto & Low-carb approved
Free of unhealthy stuff
Ingredients for Banana Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Banana– A bit sweet and high in fiber, banana balances the heavy cream texture, spreading a refreshing aroma into the whole dessert.
- Heavy Cream – We use it to make a delicious whipped cream loaded with nutrients, including probiotics, healthy fats and protein. That’s especially true if the heavy cream comes from raw unpasteurized milk.
- Cinnamon – This delicate spice is perfect to enhance the flavor of whipped cream.
- Coconut Sugar – A natural sugar derived from organic coconuts, we use it to add a bit of sweetness to the whipped cream.
Steps to make this amazing dessert
- First step is to make sure that the heavy cream is cold from the fridge.
- In a cold bowl, add sweetener, cinnamon and raw cream. Use a whisk (also cold) to beat the cream into whipped cream.
- Almost ready … Next step is to assemble this amazing dessert.
- Add banana slices into a jar or mug.
- Add whipped cream on top and decorate with cinnamon powder.
- DONE. Told you it was easy!
My advice is to make the whipped cream exactly as I explain in the Recipe section below. It’s very important to use freshly made whipped cream or store it in the fridge for maximum one day.
Want to “upgrade” this dessert?
There are ways you can transform this dessert by enhancing it with a few “extras”. Here are a few ideas to upgrade this dessert:
- Nuts – walnuts, pecans, pine nuts, hazelnuts
- Seeds – sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Coconut Chips – simple or roasted coconut chips
- More Spices – vanilla, cardamom, ginger powder
- Berries – fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- Vanilla – besides cinnamon powder, also use a pinch of vanilla powder
This dessert is something special and won’t take you more than a few minutes to put together. If you decide to try it, let me know how it turned out and if you like it.
The banana cinnamon whipped cream dessert is SUPER HEALTHY. Enjoy it without guilt and share it with someone you love! Share it on Instagram or Pinterest so others can enjoy it too.
What’s your favorite way to use whipped cream? Let’s chat in the comments …
Easy Banana Cinnamon Whipped Cream Dessert (Low-Carb & Delicious!)
- 250 g heavy cream (unpasteurized, full-fat)
- 2-3 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 banana (slices)
- In a cold bowl, add full-fat raw cream, cinnamon powder and coconut sugar.
- Using a hand whisk or a hand mixer, beat the cream until medium to stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat or you’ll ruin the texture of your cream.
- In a big cup or jar (as I used), add banana slices at the bottom of the jar.
- Continue by adding enough whipped cream to fill up the jar.
- Decorate with a pinch of cinnamon powder for color.
- Enjoy fresh or store in the fridge for next day.