Banana, cinnamon and whipped cream work hand in hand together and this recipe is proof of it … quite delicious and ready to impress anyone. The secret behind this delicious + healthy dessert is using the best heavy cream you can find (preferably unpasteurized full-fat sour cream).
This banana cinnamon whipped cream dessert is DELICIOUS and here’s why. It’s:
Easy to Make
Keto & Low-carb approved
Free of unhealthy stuff
Ingredients for Banana Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Sour Cream – We beat our whipped cream from full-fat sour cream that’s not only delicious but also loaded with nutrients, including probiotics, healthy fats and protein. That’s especially true if sour cream comes from raw unpasteurized milk.
- Banana– A bit sweet and high in fiber, banana balances the whipped cream’s texture, spreading a refreshing aroma into the whole dessert.
- Cinnamon – This delicate spice is perfect to enhance the flavor of whipped cream.
- Coconut Sugar – A natural sugar derived from organic coconuts, we use it to add a bit of sweetness to this amazing dessert.
Steps to make banana whipped cream
- First step is to make sure that your sour cream is cold from the fridge.
- In a cold bowl, add sweetener, cinnamon and sour cream. Use a whisk (also cold) to beat the cream into whipped cream.
- Almost ready … Add banana slices into a clear jar or mug.
- Add whipped cream on top and decorate with cinnamon powder.
- DONE. Told you it was easy!
It’s very important to use freshly made whipped cream or store it in the fridge for maximum of one day. Have fun and enjoy making this dessert!
Want to “upgrade” this dessert?
There are ways you can transform this dessert by enhancing it with delicious and healthy “extras”. Here are a few ideas for extras:
- Nuts – walnuts, pecans, pine nuts, hazelnuts
- Seeds – sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Coconut Chips – simple or roasted coconut chips
- Other Spices – vanilla, cardamom, ginger powder
- Berries – fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- Vanilla – besides cinnamon powder, also use a pinch of vanilla powder
The banana cinnamon whipped cream dessert is SUPER HEALTHY. Enjoy it without guilt and share it with someone you love!
I would appreciate if you can leave a review and a comment. This way I’ll know if you liked it and ways to make it even more yummy.
What’s your favorite way to use whipped cream? Let’s chat in the comments …
Easy Banana Cinnamon Whipped Cream Dessert (Low-Carb & Delicious!)
- 250 g sour cream (unpasteurized, full-fat)
- 2-3 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 banana (slices)
- In a cold bowl, add full-fat sour cream, cinnamon powder and coconut sugar.
- Using a hand whisk or a hand mixer, beat the cream until medium to stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat or you’ll ruin the texture of your cream.
- In a mug or clear jar (as I used), add banana slices at the bottom.
- Continue by adding enough whipped cream to fill up the rest of your container.
- Decorate with a pinch of cinnamon powder on top.
- DONE! Enjoy fresh or store in the fridge for next day.