Make this egg and avocado sandwich for a delicious restaurant-style breakfast at home! It’s healthy, easy, and delicious. The combination of sliced avocado and hard boiled egg is what makes this sandwich pop, giving it a unique flavor and creamy texture.
Made using organic rye bread (naturally fermented), hand picked chili peppers and marinated olives. This avocado and egg sandwich will keep you full until lunchtime and beyond.
I made this sandwich in my hotel room, while visiting Berlin in September. All of the ingredients that I used are from organic sources, including the rye bread. Turns out that rye bread is a popular traditional choice in Germany, and one of the most delicious breads that I ever ate (and super healthy too!).
This avocado egg sandwich was truly simply amazing! It’s low-carb and whole30 approved, and comes packed with healthy fats and quality protein. This sandwich will easily keep you satiated and ready for your next adventure . And since this sandwich is made using raw plants, it’s easy to digest and perfectly nourishing.
Want a few advised related to healthy eating? Here goes:
- Allow yourself the best that you can eat in the moment.
- Make an effort to fuel your body with real nutrients instead of carb-loaded meals and trans fats.
- Choose the best that you can in the moment … or simply fast until your next healthy meal.
Enjoy healthy food like this one and share it with your loved ones!
Easy Healthy Avocado Egg Sandwich
- 1 big avocado
- 2 medium eggs
- 10 green olives
- a few green chili peppers (salty, not very hot)
- a few slices rye bread
- fresh parsley or dill
- pinch of Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place the eggs in a pot of water and boil for around 10 minutes, until hard. Once the 10 minutes are up, remove eggs from hot water and set aside to cool down a bit.
- In the meantime, cut avocado in half, remove seed and scoop flesh using a tablespoon. Slice avocado and take care of the eggs.
- Once the eggs have cooled down a bit, peel and slice them using a small knife.
How to Assemble Sandwich
- Take one slice of rye bread and place it on a plate.
- Add a few slices of fresh avocado over the bread.
- Add a few slices of egg on top of the avocado.
- Garnish the sandwich with fresh herbs (parsley or dill).
- Optional add a pinch of salt over everything.
- Decorate the plate with extra avocado, green olives, slaty hot peppers and more fresh parsley or dill.