These easy flourless pancakes are keto approved (and delicious), cooked in butter, and are always served with berries on a side and topped with apple slices. Pancakes anyone? Enjoy without guilt!
My recipe transforms the classical pancakes into a gluten-free sugar-free pancake that is simply amazing. Served with fresh berries and topped with apple slices, these pancakes work great as a breakfast, grab-and-go snack or a simple post-workout meal.
Here’s what defines these pancakes best. They are:
Easy to Make
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Refined sugar-free
Keto, Low-Carb, Paleo approved
You can definitely serve these keto pancakes as I did |with apple slices cooked in butter and fresh berries on the side) or you can add your favorite “extras”. Everything from nut butters, to melted dark chocolate or chocolate mousse, to low-carb marmalade or jam, to full-fat whipped cream, all of these will match these flavor of these delicious keto pancakes.
I hope you’ll give these easy keto pancakes a go and you’ll let me know how they turned out, ok? And if you like them, please share this recipe with your friends and family. Thank you!
Easy Keto Pancakes with Apple Slices and Berries
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 tsp butter (lightly salted)
- 1 sweet and sour apple (thin slices)
- 4 fresh raspberries (optional)
- 4 tbsp cranberries (optional)
- Prepare your bananas: peel, slice and puree them using a fork.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, pureed bananas, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix everything using a whisk or a fork.
- Preheat cast iron skillet and add 1/2 tsp of butter. Use a medium ladle to add your first pancake batter into the skillet.
- Cook on small heat until lightly brown on one side, then carefully flip using a silicone spatula.
- Continue cooking on the other side until done, making sure not to burn it.
- Once done, remove the pancake from the skillet using a silicone spatula and stack on a wide plate.
- Repeat the entire process until the whole butter is gone, making sure to add 1/2 tsp of butter before each pancake.
- One the pancakes are ready, let’s cook the apple slices: using a kitchen knife, slice the apple in thin round slices and add them into the heated pan.
- Add 1 tsp of butter and only cook the apple slices on one side. You can even add one sprinkle of vanilla powder if you want.
- Portion the pancakes into 4 servings, decorating each one with 3-4 slices of cooked apples. Add one big raspberry on top and 1 tbsp of cranberries as a side. Enjoy!
Other gluten-free pancakes recipes you will enjoy:
- Easy Apple Carrot Pancakes (with Cacao)
- Messy Banana and Egg Pancakes with Berries
- Low-Carb Pancakes with Chocolate and Cashew Butter
Who says pancakes should be unhealthy, right? Find here all my healthy pancakes recipes.