You’ll love this healthy and simple tropical fruit salad made using banana, mango and avocado. Sweet, healthy, so flavorful and delicious! Perfect to be served as breakfast, dessert or quick snack.
This tropical fruit salad is so delicious that you know it just by looking at the pictures. It’s:
& Wonderfully delicious
I love this kind of fruit salad because it’s super easy to make, requiring only a few ingredients and just 2 minutes to prepare. It’s family approved, and perfect instead of the traditional breakfast or dinner. You can even make it using your own choice of tropical fruits and it’ll turn out amazing every time.
If you give this tropical fruit salad a try, let us know what you think by leaving a comment and rating it. It’s so helpful for us and other readers. We’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
Easy Tropical Fruit Salad
- 2 medium mangos (peeled, seed removed, cubed)
- 2 small bananas (peeled, sliced)
- 1 avocado (seed and skin removed, sliced)
- 6 dried dates (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Prep all fruits and add them into a big salad bowl.
- Also add dried dates, plus cardamom and cinnamon powder.
- Mix everything until combined.
- Divide between 2 bowls and serve!