Start your day with this easy vegetarian keto breakfast plate made with hard boiled eggs, quality brie cheese, plus olives and vegetables of your choice. Serve with a slice of sourdough or rye bread and give yourself a head start!
This easy vegetarian keto plate can be ready in just a few minutes and packs lots of quality protein and good fats, along with fiber and enzymes that come in abundance with vegetables. Follow your heart when preparing this plate and simply use the vegetables that you’d like to eat.
Pair this vegetarian keto breakfast plate with a slice of healthy bread. When it comes to bread, you can go the keto way and use gluten-free keto bread. Or you can choose a few slices of sourdough bread or rye bread, both of which are amazing breads that are fermented naturally – so less gluten and carbs, less anti-nutrients, and plenty of taste.
Fuel your mind and body with this vegetarian keto breakfast that comes with lots of beneficial nutrients. Give yourself the best of nutrients and thrive all day long!
Easy Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Plate
- 2 medium eggs (hard boiled, organic, free-range)
- 150-200 g French Brie cheese (I used Brie de Meaux from Renard Gillard)
- a few radishes
- kalamata olives
- red leaf lettuce
- Boil the eggs in hot water for at around 10 minutes, or use your own recipe.
- Peel hard boiled eggs and cut them in half.
- Add kalamata olives, lettuce, radishes and hard boiled eggs on a wooden plate.
- Add brie cheese and slice as needed (I forgot to slice the cheese).
- That was it! Serve with a slice of Danish rye bread or sourdough bread.