This easy vegetarian summer keto breakfast can be the perfect way to start your day. Fuel your mind and body with healthy nutrients to help you thrive all day long.
Who says that a delicious and healthy breakfast has to take a lot of time and special skills to prepare? Hard boiled eggs, tomato slices, cucumber and authentic feta cheese … this is a recipe for a quick homemade breakfast and perfect as a grab-and-go snack. You can’t go simpler than this!
I like to think at this recipe as a template and I like to be creative with the ingredients I use, based on my mood or what I have in my fridge. The simple idea behind this breakfast idea is to eat simple whole foods and to keep things simple.
For example, you could easily replace the feta cheese used in the recipe with goat cheese, chèvre cheese or even with your favorite brie or camembert cheese. How about adding in some bell peppers, green olives or a handful of raw walnuts? Feel free to experiment and don’t keep anything out, even cup of your favorite black coffee.
Pro Tip: Fasting in the morning is healthy! If you feel like fasting in the morning, please do so. This simple meal can easily turn into an afternoon snack or an easy grab-and-go lunch.
Easy Vegetarian Keto Summer Breakfast
- 2 medium eggs (free range, organic)
- 1 tomato (slices)
- 1/3 cucumber (slices)
- Feta cheese (as needed)
- pinch of salt (sprinkle over eggs)
- Cook boiled eggs according to your preference (medium or hard). Peel and cut each of them in half.
- Slice the cucumber and tomato, cut the feta cheese.
- Arrange everything on the plate, sprinkle with your favorite salt.
- That was it! Enjoy outside on the summer grass and meditate to the beauty of nature.