This Galia Melon Green Shot Smoothie is a great source of vitamins and minerals, and comes with a pure green taste that is guaranteed to make you fall in love with it from the first sip.
I confess that I don’t use melons very often in my smoothies, just because I prefer them only when they’re in season. But when I do use them, the smoothie turns out pretty interesting. These yellow melons are a great source of vitamin C and A, plus some B vitamins, vitamin K, minerals (potassium, magnesium, copper) and fiber. I also like the sweet flavor they bring to a smoothie, without being too sweet overall.
I hope you’ll love this green smoothie. It was:
Bright pure green
Loaded with healthy nutrients
Easy to make
Besides Galia melon, I also included plenty of frozen spinach … one super healthy plant if you ask me! Spinach is simply loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, all those things that we need in order to fuel our system daily, if possible. Spinach is also known to have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect which makes it almost always a top choice for my daily smoothie.
Avocado, cucumber, fennel, bok choy, carrots and sea buckthorn are part of this green smoothie recipes as well. You simply have to try it to know what I mean. Have I told you about that pure green color? I guess I did now …
If you try this green smoothie, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate the recipe and don’t forget to tag a picture @refreshmyhealth on Social Media so I can follow-up with you. Enjoy your daily smoothie!
What’s your favorite easy green smoothie recipe? Would you try this Galia Melon Green Shot Smoothie next time? Share below!
Galia Melon Green Shot Smoothie
- 2-3 big slices Galia melon (skinless and seedless)
- 1 medium avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1 bok choy (chopped)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber fabio
- 2-3 tbsp frozen sea buckthorn
- 200 g frozen spinach
- 1/4 fennel (chopped)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 600 ml water
- Wash and prep all the ingredients as indicated.
- Blend everything on medium to high speed until you reach the desired texture.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for max 2 days.
- Color: bright pure green
- Texture: not too light and not too thick, just right
- Taste: light melon and cucumber taste
More green smoothie ideas
Looking for more green smoothie inspiration? Try some of these:
- 5 Ingredient Simple Green Smoothie
- Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie
- Autumn Love Green Smoothie
- Wild and Spicy Green Smoothie
- Spinach Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Pure Greens Power-Up Green Smoothie
Smoothie Power Tip: Check-out my article on How to Blend the Best Green Smoothie