Nourish your body with this healthy vegetarian plateau made with French cheese, homemade guacamole and other goodies. This one’s all about healthy nutrients and delicious food prepared in a matter of minutes, No cooking skills required, always fresh and healthy, and ready in 5 minutes!
In a nutshell, here’s what are the main ingredients for this guacamole and french cheese plateau:
- Avocado (you’ll be making your own guacamole)
- Vosges cheese (true French artisan cheese)
- Bell pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sourdough bread
- Green peppers (marinated in brine)
- Lots of love
Guys, this plateau is really amazing! I love this simple combination and here’s why … It’s:
Super easy to put together
Comes with an easy guacamole recipe
Loaded with healthy fats
& Low in carbs
Perfect for Keto and Low-Carb eating
Packed with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber and phytonutrients
Great as lunch, dinner or grab-and-go snack
This plateaus can easily serve as a template for putting together other similar combinations. Try changing the type of cheese, adding your favorite veggies or other extras like nuts, seeds, or maybe dried fruits. As always … be creative with your food, keep it fresh and organic (if possible)!
Pro Tip: Feel free to play with the quantities or the ingredients list. Add your own favorites or maybe remove some of the things that you don’t like or don’t have in the house right now.
Enjoy this guacamole and french cheese plateau with someone special … And don’t forget to spread the love by sharing this post!
Guacamole and French Cheese Vegetarian Plateau
- 1 medium avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 4 green olives (slices)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (cubed)
- 1 red bell pepper (cubed)
- 7 slices leeks (chopped)
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
- 1/2 tsp salt (I used white salt)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- soft French cheese (I used Vosges cheese - traditionally made in France)
- homemade guacamole (see recipe above)
- 2-3 slices sourdough bread
- 2 green peppers (salty, marinated in brine)
- a few green olives (or olives of your choice)
- Add sliced avocado, leeks, bell peppers, and sliced olives into a medium sized bowl.
- Use a fork to combine everything into a paste. Don’t worry if it take 1 minute or 5 minutes to combine everything. Work on it until it looks like a paste (using a creamy avocado is advised).
- Add salt and lime juice and mix everything slowly until the paste becomes creamy (see how it looks in my pictures).
- That was it! Serve with sourdough bread (as I did) or with your favorite traditionally made bread.
How to Serve
- Add cheese, bread and 2-3 tbsp of guacamole on a wooden chopping board (check-out my pictures above).
- Using a tsp, add a bit of guacamole onto 1/2 slice of bread, add a slice of Vosges cheese on top of the guacamole spread.
- Serve as an open sandwich, with salty green peppers and olives.
- Doesn’t this look amazing? Wait until you’ve tasted to see what I’m talking about … it’s amazing! Enjoy!