Blending up veggies is a great way to add more plant-based goodness to you day. This Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie provides one full serving of veggies and tastes delicious.
If you’d told me when I started drinking smoothies that I would be adding other veggies beside greens into my smoothies, I would’ve told you that you’re crazy! Turns our that the more we drink smoothies, the more our body starts to crave veggies and you get creative with your blends. Isn’t this interesting?
Energizing vegetable smoothie to the rescue
I like eating my veggies too, but I also like adding extra veggies to my smoothies, for added nutrition and fiber. Adding veggies to your smoothie adds plenty of nutrients like vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients (antioxidants included), soluble fiber (great for gut health), raw enzymes (great for digestion), healthy fats, quality proteins, while keeping your smoothie’s glycemic index low.
This smoothie is refreshingly different and here’s why. It’s
Perfect for Fall
Creamy & Sweet
Low-Carb and Keto friendly
What makes this smoothie special?
It’s important to have a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables because they add more nutrients per serving and their digestive enzymes or the phytonutrients they contain are always intact.
To tell you the truth, this recipe is quite heavy when it comes to the list of plants I used. The good news is that I had other recipes that had even more plants, for example take at look at this Perfect Green Smoothie.
The “secret” to making a healthy and tasty smoothie lies in the way that all the ingredients blend together in harmony. In short, it’s not a single ingredient that makes this smoothie healthy, delicious or creamy. It’s the combination of all the ingredients that makes this smoothie different compared to your average smoothie.
But you already knew this!
Pro Tip: If you want to get to the next level with your smoothies, this might be one of the best recipes for you. Personally, I’m really grateful to be able to enjoy such nourishment every single day.
I hope you’ll enjoy this Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie and share it with others! Let me know in the comments!
Intense Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie
- 2 stick celery
- 2 apples (sweet and sour)
- 2 big carrots
- 1 big slice fennel
- ⅓ pomegranate (seeds only)
- 125-150 g frozen broccoli
- 50 g frozen mango (or fresh)
- 50 g frozen spinach (optional)
- 10 pieces white grapes (from Italy, sweet)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder + turmeric powder
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 600 ml water
- Add everything into your blender, including water.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: yellow-orange with green and orange dots
- Texture: a bit too much pulp (from broccoli + spinach), you can also feel the cinnamon in the texture
- Taste: intense cinnamon taste, sweet and pleasant to drink