Blending up veggies is a great way to add more plant-based goodness to you day, and this Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie is perfect because it provides one big serving of veggies per glass.
I love healthy tasty smoothies
To tell you the truth, the more I drink smoothies the more my body starts to crave them and I have to get creative with my recipes. Isn’t this interesting?
This is the magical way that our bodies work people. This is how mind and body work in harmony, And it’s beautiful.
Once you start putting healthy stuff into your body, your body starts craving for more of the same. How refreshing is this?
And guess what happens then? You start feeling better and you have more energy all the time. You become more positive instead of leaning towards negativity, and you stop reacting to everything (read unimportant things) in your environment.
Once you start drinking daily smoothies you will look at health in a totally different way than before. You’ll start losing weight while gaining muscle mass, sleep better, get positive and so on. It’s magical I tell you!
Energizing vegetable smoothie how-to
I like to eating my veggies but I also like adding extra vegetables to my smoothies, for added nutrition and because I love plants .Adding raw vegetables to your smoothie will add real unprocessed nutrients that your body can actually use very efficiently.
When it comes to making smoothies, there is no magical ingredient because nature itself is all about balance. There is no single ingredient that makes a smoothie healthy, delicious or creamy.
The secret to making a healthy and tasty smoothie lies in the way that all the ingredients blend together in harmony. How easy can it get, right?
But you already knew that because you follow my website and you try my recipes … Right! 😀
What makes this smoothie special?
This smoothie is refreshingly special and here’s why. It’s:
Perfect for Fall
Creamy & Sweet
Low-Carb & Keto friendly
Vegetable based smoothies like this one are loaded with vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients (antioxidants included), soluble and insoluble fiber (great for gut health and overall health), raw enzymes (great for digestion), healthy fats and quality proteins.
You get all of these “magical” nutrients while keeping your smoothie’s glycemic index in the low-sugar zone. How great is that!
If you want to get to the next level with your smoothies, this might be one delicious recipe to try. Personally I’m really grateful to be able to enjoy such nourishment every single day snd I invite you to try it too.
I hope you’ll enjoy this Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie and share it with others! I’d appreciate if you can rate my recipe.
Intense Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie
- 2 stick celery
- 2 apples (sweet and sour)
- 2 big carrots
- 1 big slice fennel
- 1/3 pomegranate (seeds only)
- 125-150 g frozen broccoli
- 50 g frozen mango (or fresh)
- 50 g frozen spinach (optional)
- 10 pieces white grapes (from Italy, sweet)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder + turmeric powder
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 600 ml water (enough to cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender, including water.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: yellow-orange with green and orange dots
- Texture: a bit too much pulp (from broccoli + spinach), you can also feel the cinnamon in the texture
- Taste: intense cinnamon taste, sweet and pleasant to drink