Check-out this delicious creamy smoothie recipe that turned out to be a very nice surprise, hence the name “My Yellow Surprise Smoothie”!
Friends, this smoothie was pure delish!
Easy to Make
Sweet & Spicy
Ingredients for My Yellow Surprise Smoothie
This yellow smoothie surprise is based on one of my favorite combos and one that always makes for a creamy and thick smoothie, namely Avocado + Banana smoothie combo.
On top of the avocado and banana combo, we used quite a few raw plants: a selection of fruits, one vegetable, some superfood seeds and my favorite warming spices (more below).
The combination of all these ingredients, along with a high-power blender, made for a delicious, creamy, frothy and super healthy smoothie.
Check-out the ingredients that go into My Yellow Surprise Smoothie!
- Green Apple
- Dried Dates
- Chia Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- Ginger Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Vanilla powder
- Himalayan salt
Just love this smoothie surprise!
I hope you’ll enjoy this Yellow Surprise Smoothie as much as we did. If you try it, consider letting us know what you think about it in the comments. And don’t forget to @refreshmyhealth on Social Media.
In the end, as always, my message is one that will hopefully inspire you to feel more positive and to be present in the moment. Enjoy your life, go through your current challenges with patience and grace, and take care of your body as much as possible. Cheers, friend!
What’s your favorite ingredient that you constantly add to your smoothies? Share in the comments.
My Yellow Surprise Smoothie
- 2 small avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1.5 banana (peeled)
- 1 green apple
- 1 slice pineapple (skin and core removed)
- 1 slice fennel (chopped)
- 2 slices persimmon (skin removed)
- 3-4 dried dates (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 400 ml water
- Prepare all the ingredients according to the notes.
- Add everything into the blender and cover with water.
- Blend on medium or high speed until you obtain the desired texture.
- Ready! Enjoy fresh or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Color: bright green-yellow
- Texture: creamy, well mixed, frothy
- Taste: sweet and spicy