Check-out this super nutritious and delicious 1-minute raw dessert that comes packed with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, fiber, enzymes and plenty of healthy fats. But that’s not nearly all because this dessert is also crunchy and fun to eat. And it doesn’t require you to be an expert in the kitchen to make it. In fact, you don’t need a kitchen to make it!
Let me tell you how this dessert feels. It’s:
Fun to Make
And here are a few more health benefits associated with this one:
Loaded with healthy fats and quality protein
Packed with vitamins and minerals
Plus fiber, enzymes and phytonutrients
Has plenty of healthy fiber (soluble and insoluble) which make it very easy to digest
Keto, Low-Carb and Whole30 friendly
It’s Raw and Vegan for all the raw vegan lovers out there
Free of gluten, wheat, added sugar, refined seed oils or soy
In fact, it doesn’t contain any of those unhealthy additives and preservatives that you will find in packaged foods
Dessert lovers, health enthusiasts, friends … this Nutritious & Delicious 1-Minute Raw Dessert is a gem! Try it and let me know what you think!
Nutritious & Delicious 1-Minute Dessert (Raw, Keto, Whole30, Vegan)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 big banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1 handful hazelnuts (or walnuts)
- 20-30 g dark chocolate (85% or more)
- In a bowl add the banana slices and hemp seeds.
- Mix them together until the hemp seeds will sit on the banana slices.
- Continue by adding hazelnuts and chocolate pieces and mix with the others.
- That’s it! Enjoy without guilt.
Looking for other delicious and nutritious raw desserts? Check the recipes below:
- Simply Delicious Chia Pudding
- Walnuts and Chocolate Delicious Raw Vegan Cookies
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge (Vegan & Raw)
- Banana Berry Raw Vegan Dessert
- Red Beet Vegan Ice Cream
I also have a tag for raw desserts so maybe you want to check that out.