This smoothie has a gorgeous purple color and a perfect creamy texture. It’s based on the classical banana, avocado and blueberries combo, with a few personal touches that I invite you to discover.
Here are a few reasons why you should try it. It’s:
Loaded with nutrients
Easy to Blend
This recipe is based on one of my favorite combos: avocado, banana and blueberries, but also has other healthy plants like celery, broccoli, chia seeds, extra virgin coconut oil and basil leaves. They all add-up to create a smoothie that’s sweet and creamy, with a touch of autumn mood.
So, why would you make this smoothie instead of buying one from the store? Let me tell you:
Homemade is simply better.
It’s one of those smoothies that you’ll fall in love with.
It’s naturally sweet.
It’s loaded with healthy fats from 2 different sources.
Will give you plenty of energy.
Loaded with “good-for-you” nutrients.
Homemade is always cheaper.
It’s fun to make it.
If you try this recipe, let me know how it turned out! Don’t forget to share a picture on Instagram and tag it #refreshmyhealth so I can follow up with you. Enjoy!
Looking for more healthy smoothie inspiration?
- Glowing Skin Green Smoothie
- Double Veggie Surprise Smoothie
- Red Beet and Grapefruit Smoothie Delight
- 5 Ingredients Simple Green Smoothie
Would you like to learn my secrets to making nourishing smoothies?
What’s your favorite smoothie combo? Would you try this recipe? Share your thoughts below!
Perfect Purple Mood Smoothie
- 2 avocados (skinless and seedless)
- 2 bananas (skin removed)
- 1 stick celery
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp frozen blueberries
- a few basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2-3 broccoli bouquets (fresh)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- fresh lemon juice (half lemon)
- 300 ml water
- 1 tsp chia seeds for each glass (mixed into)
- Wash and prep all ingredients.
- Add ingredients into the blender. Cover with water.
- Blend and serve. Enjoy!