Our Purple Mood Smoothie tastes amazing, has a gorgeous purple color and the perfect creamy texture. It’s based on a classical combo made of banana, avocado and frozen berries, with a few personal touches that I invite you to discover.
You will love this Purple Mood Smoothie
Here are a few reasons why you should try our Perfect Purple Mood Smoothie. It’s:
Loaded with nutrients
Easy to Blend
Why you should try this purple smoothie?
This recipe is based on one of my favorite combos: avocado, banana and frozen berries (blackberries in this case). But this purple mood smoothie also has other healthy plants like celery, broccoli, chia seeds, extra virgin coconut oil and basil leaves. They all add-up to create a smoothie that is sweet and creamy, with a touch of autumn mood.
So why would you make this smoothie instead of buying one from the store? Let me tell you:
Homemade is simply better.
It’s one of those smoothies that you’ll fall in love with.
Always naturally sweet.
It’s loaded with healthy fats from 2 different sources.
Will give you plenty of energy.
Loaded with “good-for-you” nutrients.
Homemade is always cheaper.
It’s fun to make it.
If you try this recipe, let me know how it turned out! Don’t forget to share a picture on Social Media and tag it @refreshmyhealth so I can follow up with you. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite smoothie combo? Would you try this purple mood smoothie? Share your thoughts below!
Perfect Purple Mood Smoothie
- 2 avocados (skinless and seedless)
- 2 bananas (skin removed)
- 1 stick celery
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp frozen blackberries (or blueberries)
- a few basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2-3 broccoli bouquets (fresh)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- fresh lemon juice (half lemon)
- 300 ml water
- 1 tsp chia seeds for each glass (mixed into)
- Wash and prep all ingredients.
- Add ingredients into the blender. Cover with water.
- Blend and pour into glasses. Mix chia seeds into each glass.
- DONE! Share and enjoy with someone close.
- Color: purple
- Texture: creamy and thick
- Taste: refreshing and sweet
Check-out more smoothies
Looking for more healthy smoothie inspiration?
- Glowing Skin Green Smoothie
- Double Veggie Surprise Smoothie
- Red Beet and Grapefruit Smoothie Delight
- 5 Ingredient Simple Green Smoothie
Would you like to learn the secrets to making nourishing smoothies?