Effective Date: December 1st, 2019
Last Modification: January 10, 2020
- What kind of information we collect from you.
- How do we use your information.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information.
- Whether we share the information with third parties.
- How we use that information and how the information is protected.
- Third party analytics and third party links.
- Your choices regarding data collection, use, and distribution of the information we collect from you.
What kind of information we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, enter a promotion, download something, place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Refresh My Health collects two types of information from you:
- personally identifiable information (e.g., information that can be used to identify you specifically, such as your name, email address, billing address, telephone number, credit card information, etc.).
- non-personally identifiable information (e.g., information that reasonably could not be linked to or associated with you or aggregated anonymous data, etc.).
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect the name and email address that you submit through our newsletter subscription form.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a free Digital Product, we only collect your name and email address. When you purchase one of our Digital Products, we collect your name, email address, credit card information (if applicable) and billing address (if applicable) through our payment processor.
Physical Product Purchase
When you purchase one of our physical products (ex: books), we may collect your name, email address, credit card information, shipping address, and billing address through our payment processor.
If you participate in a Refersh My Health promotion, we collect and store the name and email address you submit to enter the promotion.
Surveys and Forms
If you participate in a Refresh My Health survey, we collect your name and email address in connection with that survey, as well as the information you agree to submit in the survey.
When you sign up to participate in our free or paid challenges, we collect the name and email address that you submit to our challenge signup form. We give you the option to share more about yourself in an effort to curate content for you, but it’s completely optional.
Why we collect your information?
We collect your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select on the Site. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Site, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience related to our site and products.
- To send you periodic emails such as newsletters, updates, service information, other informative emails or purchase receipts. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you such information.
- To improve our customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature, if you specifically gave us permission to use your information for such purposes.
- To process transactions, deliver the purchased Digital Product(s), and to provide customer service as necessary.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to Refresh My Health. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a secure server when it’s appropriate to use one (such as when processing any kind of payments). All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on our database or servers in any way. We do not store your credit card information.
If you have any reason to believe that the security of your information has been compromised, email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most web browsers have a function that allows you to delete existing cookies on your device or you can set your browser options so that your device does not receive or accept cookies.
Third Party Analytics
We currently use the following companies that may process your personal data through our website: Facebook, Google, ConvertKit.
Third party links
Occasionally we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
What are my opt-out choices?
You may unsubscribe from our electronic newsletters or email communications (including promotional emails) at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email or newsletter you received from us. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com to help you with this process.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our Site and our Digital Products and Services are not directed to, marketed towards or intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. We request that children under 13 do not submit any personally identifiable information or any other information to our Site. Our Site and our Digital Products and Services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Contact Form – https://www.refreshmyhealth.comcontact
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org