If you want something healthy and pure to fuel your mind and body, this low-carb Pure Greens Perfect Green Smoothie it’s a must have! Packed with healthy nutrients (greens alert), with a creamy texture and naturally sweet, this green smoothie will exceed all your expectations.
This one falls into the advanced category, which basically means lots of ingredients and some awkward ones. But it was all worth it since it’s packed with beautiful real nutrients and has that perfect creamy texture. It was exactly what I needed after a long fasting in the morning and it’s definitely one for the days when your body says: “I need my greens today!”.
Pro Tip: You can feel the taste of the leeks but it’s not too much and it’s also kind of special in a smoothie. I like it and so does my wife. If you don’t like it and don’t want to “risk”, use only half of the leeks I used.
Share this Pure Greens Perfect Green Smoothie with someone you love!
Love and positive vibes you beautiful person. Yes, You!
Pure Greens Perfect Green Smoothie
- 1 big avocado (skinned and seedless)
- 10 leaves cabbage (chopped)
- 1 big carrot (sliced)
- 1 stick celery (chopped)
- 5 cm leeks (sliced)
- 1 big slice fennel (chopped)
- 100 g frozen spinach
- 1 polka beet (peeled, chopped small)
- 1 apple (sweet and sour, seedless)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- 3 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ lime (juice only)
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt (optional)
- 600 ml water
- Add everything into your blender, including water.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: pure light green
- Texture: thick and creamy
- Taste: distinctive sweet taste (fennel + apple) with a leeks aftertaste