Check-out this healthy vegetarian plateau that I’ve put together in under 5 minutes in my hotel room. You’ll enjoy some great cheeses, boiled eggs, bread, and summer vegetables. Let’s see how you can put together a simple, delicious and healthy meal like I did …
I’ve put together this delicious plateau as a way to show anyone how easy it is to eat healthy, even when your options are quite limited.
Let’s say that you’re traveling, you’re in vacation or you simply don’t have much time to cook … What do you? What do you eat? Let’s say that you decide to eat simple nourishing meals instead.
Putting together this healthy vegetarian plateau
But how do you actually make this happen? How do you eat healthy food while keeping things simple (and cheap) in the same time? Here’s how I do it:
- I start with plenty of plants, quality cheeses, dried fruit and/or natural seasonings.
- Plants come with lots of nutrients, including plenty of fiber which keeps hunger away and helps the gut bacteria thrive.
- Make it a habit to include plenty of colorful plants, as varied as possible.
- As a rule of thumb, I try using at least 4 or 5 different types of plants, based on what I feel like eating in that moment.
- Make sure to have enough healthy fats from natural sources (avocado, olives, cheeses, eggs are all great).
- Do not count carbs, and especially carbs in plants.
- Make sure to have enough quality proteins (cheeses, eggs, beans, peas, etc).
- Add your favorite extras: These can be anything from nuts, seeds, chili, onion or garlic, even a natural sauce or seasonings.
- Slice, cut, chop and peel everything as needed.
- Arrange on a plate and serve slowly, enjoying every single bite of delicious food.
Note: Keep your food looking great every time, be creative with the ingredients list and buy the best food that you can afford. You deserve only the best!
Friends, it’s as easy as that. I hope you’ll LOVE the idea of a quick vegetarian plateau like this. It’s:
Keto & Low-Carb
& Quick and easy!
Enjoy this kind of plateau as a refreshing snack, breakfast, or healthier lunch or dinner!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #refreshmyhealth on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
What are your favorite ingredients when making a plateau like this one? Share in the comments!
Quick Healthy Vegetarian Plateau
- 100 g feta cheese
- 100 g vintage cheddar cheese
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 tomato
- 10 slices cucumber
- a few leaves summer cabbage
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- pinch of salt (over the eggs and the avocado)
- fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Add all the ingredients on the plate, as indicated in my pictures.
- Feel free to play with the quantities and add your favorite extras (like a special sauce, favorite cheese or favorite olives).
- Wasn’t this super easy?! Serve as you feel like, with or without bread.