If you’re looking for creative breakfast ideas, this quick keto breakfast plateau might be perfect for you. In this quick recipe you’ll get to combine hard boiled eggs with one of the best cheeses I know of (French Comté cheese). But that’s not all, we’ll add almonds, olives and short cucumbers for an extra flavor.
This quick keto breakfast plateau is:
Easy to Prepare
Keto & Low-Carb
Loaded with “good-for-you” nutrients
Prepared with Raw Cheese
& Raw Everything Else
Pro Tip: You can serve this breakfast by its own or with your favorite sourdough bread, or even with a homemade salad.
Quick Vegetarian Keto Breakfast
- 2-3 eggs (hard boiled)
- 50 g almonds (raw, pre-soaked and dried overnight)
- 50-100 g Comté cheese (aged 12 months, raw milk, French)
- 1-2 kirby cucumbers (these are small and short cucumbers)
- 1 handful kalamata olives (or green olives)
- pinch of Himalayan salt (over the eggs)
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and cut into half. Sprinkle a bit of himalayan salt on them.
- Cut the cheese and the cucumber, and place them on them on the wooden board.
- Add some almonds and some kalamata olives.
- Wasn’t that easy? Enjoy!