This refreshing green smoothie it’s so easy to blend, packed with real nutrients and can be the perfect companion for those cold autumn days.
Sometimes I feel the need to keep it simple. And you know what? It’s ok! Refreshing, creamy, perfectly sweet, this green smoothie has it all. It’s loaded with those “good-for-you” ingredients, it’s easy to make, vegan and perfect for those short and cold autumn days.
This simple green smoothie is a great example of how you can prepare a well balanced smoothie from just a few ingredients (plants that is). Using lots of broccoli on top of celery, fennel or leaks, plus my usual organic avocado and banana combo, I was able to blend a smoothie that not only tastes great but it’s also refreshing, well mixed and super creamy.
You can optionally add your favorite boosters like matcha, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger or turmeric, and they will mix nicely with evertything else.
Enjoy this simple green smoothie with someone you love!
Read more: How to Make the Best Green Smoothie
Refreshing Green Smoothie for Autumn Days
- 1 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 300 g frozen broccoli
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 mandarin (peeled)
- 1.5 stick celery
- 2 stalks fennel
- 5 slices leeks
- 1 small yellow apples (seeded)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything and a bit more.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: green-yellow
- Texture: very creamy and with bubbles, well mixed, easy to drink
- Taste: sweet with a light leeks aftertaste, very pleasant to drink