Add a splash of color to your morning with this vibrant refreshing keto green smoothie bowl. Topped with fresh fruit and frozen berries, this smoothie bowl will change the game. This one is loaded with all sorts of healthy veggies and fruits, low in carbs, with plenty of healthy fats and always vegan. It feels so natural and I felt so close to nature when drinking this. Definitely a smoothie that will give you a health boost.
The beautiful green color comes from using cucumber, celery, spinach, kale and avocado, so it’s safe to say that you’re getting plenty of green plants. As for taste, it sort of tastes like cucumber and banana, with a “green” aftertaste, which actually makes it very pleasant to consume.
Bottom line – I like this blend because it’s so easy to prepare and ready in 10-15 minutes; plus, it looks fantastic and will definitely keep hunger away for hours.
Pro Tip: When it comes to sweetness, I used half of banana so this green smoothie bowl is not very sweet (I wanted to keep it extra low-carb and keto approved). If you want to make yours sweeter, just add the whole banana or maybe 1-2 medjool dates.
Enjoy and share with someone you love!
Refreshing Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cucumber fabio (sliced)
- 2 avocados (skin and seed removed)
- 1 golden apple
- 3 medium carrots (sliced)
- 250 g frozen spinach
- 1 stick celery
- 3 leaves kale (small)
- ½ banana (peeled)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 700 ml water
- decorated with a mix of frozen berries and fresh banana
- Add everything into your blender, including water.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water and blend some more.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: spring fresh green
- Texture: thick, perfect for a smoothie bowl
- Taste: green cucumber taste - it feels so natural to eat or drink this