Add a splash of color to your morning routine with this vibrant refreshing keto green smoothie bowl. Topped with banana slices and frozen berries, this smoothie bowl will change the game.
I abolsute loved this green smoothie bowl. It was:
Thick & Creamy
Refreshing Keto Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cucumber fabio (sliced)
- 2 avocados (skin and seed removed)
- 1 golden apple (seeds removed)
- 3 medium carrots (sliced)
- 250 g frozen spinach
- 1 stick celery
- 3 leaves kale (small)
- 1/2 banana (peeled)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 700 ml water (or as much as needed)
- decorated with a mix of frozen berries and fresh banana
- Add everything into your blender, including water.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water and blend some more.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: spring fresh green
- Texture: thick, perfect for a smoothie bowl
- Taste: green cucumber + banana taste - it feels so natural to eat this smoothie bowl
What makes this green smoothie bowl perfect
This green smoothie bowl comes packed with all sorts of healthy vegetables and fruits, it’s low in carbs, has plenty of healthy fats and is vegan. It looks amazing, tastes like banana and cucumber combined and has a pleasant “green” aftertaste. Lastly, this green smoothie bowl it guaranteed to keep you nourished and full for hours.
Making and serving this delicious smoothie bowl is super easy, natural and super rewarding. You’ll feel closer to nature when blending one of these green bowls, as it’s one of those recipes that will give you a powerful health boost in a matter of minutes.
And my favorite part, this smoothie bowl has a lovely green color that comes from using a combination of green plants: cucumber, celery, spinach, kale and avocado. I guess it’s safe to say that you’re getting plenty of nutrients from nutrient-rich green plants.
Try this keto green smoothie bowl
You can serve this healthy vegan green smoothie bowl as I did or you can decorate it with your favorite extras. Be creative and follow your heart! I decorated my bowl with banana slices and different types of frozen berries, and let me tell you that it was SO-GOOD!
Pro Tip: When it comes to how sweet this smoothie bowl is, know that it’s definitely not one of those sweet blends, mostly because we’re only using half of a banana in the blend. In case you prefer your smoothie to be on the sweet side, my advice is to use an entire banana or maybe 1-2 medjool dates.
This is definitely one of the easiest green smoothie bowl recipes that we’ve made in a while, plus it is delicious, super healthy and we loved it from our hearts. Enjoy and share it with someone close to you!
What’s your favorite “secret” ingredient that you like to include in smoothies? Share your wisdom below!