There’s something about this delicious leftovers salad that speaks to your soul. It’s colorful, fresh, so customizable, and loaded with quality ingredients, which is basically a universal food-love relationship.
This salad is so simple to put together, requires only basic ingredients (and no cooking!) and only 20 minutes to prepare! Here’s how you do it:
- Start by preparing the green peas by boiling it in plain water. If you have leftovers green peas that’s even better. Add them into a bowl.
- Next, peel the eggs and slice them in half. Add them next to the green peas.
- Next, peel the avocado, remove its seed and slice the avocado. Add next to the other ingredients into the bowl.
- Next, prep the other veggies and add them into the bowl.
- Last, cut the feta cheese in cubes and add it next to all the other ingredients.
- Now you’re ready to eat!
Friends, it’s as easy as that. I really hope you will LOVE this quick salad. It’s:
& Seriously delicious
Low-carb & Keto ready
Cheap to make
This would make a delicious weeknight meal or a quick snack. Use your creativity to enhance this delicious leftovers salad with your favorite extras … Things like nuts, seeds, other plants, or other leftovers, can be easily added to enhance the flavor (and nutrient content) of this meal.
Into quick salads? Be sure to check out our Delicious Guacamole Summer Salad, Simple Delicious Greek Salad, My Big-Small Salad, and the famous Refreshing Salad with French Brie and Other Goodies!
What was the best leftovers salad you’ve ever eaten? Share in the comments.
Simple Delicious Leftovers Salad
- 1 avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 2 big cups green peas ( lightly boiled)
- 2 hard boiled eggs (free range, organic)
- 10-15 olives of your choice (I used black olives from Greece)
- 1-2 jalapeño
- 100 g Feta cheese
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Cook the green peas and boil the eggs first. It’s ok to cook them in advance, even the day before.
- Prepare all the veggies, take out the olives from the fridge and cut the cheese as needed. Don’t forget to peel and slice the eggs.
- Now it’s time to prepare the salad ... Add everything into your favorite plates and eat as is.
- That was it! Super simple, right?!