Whipped cream is a wonderful dessert by itself. Combined with sour cherries makes for an exquisite dessert that’s not only low-carb and keto friendly, but also comes with all the benefits of raw milk
This recipe is all about keeping things simple but also healthy and super tasty, I’ll show you how to make the best whipped cream and bring it to the next level of flavor by combining it sour cherries. In case you can’t use sour cherries, it’s perfectly ok to replace them with regular cherries or berries of your choice,
Sour Cherries Whipped Cream Dessert
- 500 g raw cream (full fat)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 5-6 tsp coconut sugar
- 100 g sour cherries (fresh or frozen)
- Use a hand whisk to beat raw cream together with a bit of coconut sugar, vanilla and cinnamon powder.
- Stop when you’ve noticed that stiff peaks have form on the whisk.
- At this point your whipped cream is ready. Do not over beat!
- Place in the fridge to cool down for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, portion in clear jars and decorate with sour cherries.
- You can serve it like this or let it sit in the fridge some more, letting the cherries gradually soak into the whipped cream.