This sweet and spicy green cream soup is super simple to prepare and goes well together with kalamata olives and a soft French brie.
This green cream soup is so easy to make and tastes amazing. It’s:
Easy to make
Made with lots of cruciferous vegetables
Nourishing and Healthy
Great as lunch or dinner
If you’re looking for a nutritious cream soup that’s very easy to prepare, you might want to try this recipe. You’ll need a blender in order to puree all the cooked ingredients into a cream soup, but otherwise it’s a straightforward recipe that anyone can prepare in about 15-20 minutes.
You can serve it as an appetizer, and two servings will be enough as a main dish. It’s a delicious and easy dinner or lunch, and it can also work great as takeaway food for those busy days at work or on your weekend trip.
If you try this recipe, let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #refreshmyhealth on Instagram! I’d love to see what you come up with.
What’s your favorite cream soup recipe? Would you try this one? Let me know in the comments.
Super Simple, Very Green Cream Soup
- 100-125 g frozen broccoli
- 100-125 g frozen green peas
- 100-125 g frozen green beans
- 2 slices butter
- 5 slices leeks
- 1/2 green chili pepper
- white pepper (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp dried dill
- Boil together broccoli, green peas and green beans.
- Remove from heat, remove water and set aside to cool down.
- In a blender add cooked broccoli, green peas and green beans.
- Add butter, leeks, green chili, and blend on medium speed until you reach a creamy consistency.
- Finish by adding salt, white and black pepper to taste.
- Puree for another 20 seconds, until the spices have been incorporated into the soup.
- Transfer into a soup casserole and decorate with fresh dill. Enjoy!