This simple and delicious Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie is all about giving your body plenty of healthy nutrients, including lots of fiber and raw enzymes. Perfect for detoxing your mind and body, this green smoothie is like a dream come true.
People of the world … it has never been easier to consume real food and this simple green smoothie proves I’m right.
This smoothie is not only easy to prepare but also naturally sweet, sugar-free and dairy-free. Our green smoothie has a delicate tropical taste with a light spinach twist that will blow you away.
The ingredients list for this tropical green smoothie is not long and it’s refreshing to know that you’ll be using some of the healthiest plants out there.
Here’s what goes into this delicious tropical green smoothie:
- Frozen Spinach – a nutritional powerhouse that combines with avocado and pineapple to create a wonderful creamy base for our smoothie.
- Avocado – the only source of healthy fats that we’ll be using, avocado is the secret ingredient to use when you want to blend a creamy smoothie.
- Frozen Pineapple (or Mango) – for a delicate and refreshing tropical taste we use chunks of frozen pineapple or mango (you can also use both).
- Carrots – good source of vitamins and fiber, plus antioxidants that you need in your detox journey.
- Apples – apples are another delicious natural way to include fiber in your smoothie.
- Basil – basil is one of the best green herbs to use in your daily smoothie.
- Ginger – ginger adds a subtle spicy flavor and lots of antioxidants … love it!
- Himalayan Salt (pinch of) – we always use a pinch of salt to balance the overall taste of our smoothie.
- Water – water is definitely the best liquid you can use in your smoothies.
Why blend this tropical green smoothie?
Let me tell you why this Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie is sooo “good-for you”. This is what you get:
- Real nutrients in a glass instead of buying pre-packaged stuff at the store. Because you deserve the best!
- Raw enzymes instead of pasteurized smoothies that lack real enzymes. Enzymes will help you absorb all those nutrients, plus will help your system work better.
- Sugar-free smoothie instead of those sugar-packed smoothies that cause spikes in your blood sugar levels, not to mention weight gain, fluctuating energy, increased tiredness and so on.
- Healthy fats that support your overall health, from a cellular level to skin, hair, digestion, memory, sleep and so on.
- Meal replacement – Like many of my recipes, this is a meal replacement smoothie that will give you a clean boost of energy.
- Healthy and natural – You know exactly what goes into your smoothie and ultimately into your body.
- Detox your system – This green smoothie is perfect for detoxing your mind and body. One smoothie a day will keep the doctor away!
This smoothie is absolutely perfect to consume at any time of the day! It’s healthy for the mind and body, and so fun to make.
Keep yourself nourished with this tropical green smoothie! Want to learn more about the health benefits of green smoothies? Read my article How To Make The Best Green Smoothie where I’ve dedicated a whole section to the benefits of green smoothies.
This green smoothie is a nutritional powerhouse
I guess we can say that our tropical green smoothie is a nutritional powerhouse and here’s why. It’s:
Low in carbs, with only a few carbs per serving.
Loaded with vitamins and minerals from every single ingredient.
Packed with phytonutrients (including different antioxidants), healthy fiber and raw enzymes that will benefit your body in so many ways.
Has plenty of healthy fiber too since we’re using whole plants that come with both soluble and insoluble types of fiber.
It’s easy to digest and will fuel your mind and body for hours to come.
This green smoothie will give your clean energy to burn without sugar spikes.
I hope you’ll enjoy this tropical smoothie as much as we did. If you decide to try it don’t be a stranger and let me know what you think about it. I’d also appreciate if you could leave us a 5-star rating and a review.
Want to share a picture online? Don’t forget to @refreshmyhealth on Social Media so I can see what you came up with. Thanks in advance!
What’s your favorite green smoothie recipe? Would you try this one? Share your green smoothie secrets with everyone!
Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie
- 200 g frozen spinach
- 1/2 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 2 small carrots
- 2 medium apples (sweet and sour, seedless)
- 150 g frozen pineapple (or frozen mango)
- 3 leaves basil
- 1-2 slices ginger
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- water (cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything and a bit more.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: dark green
- Texture: very creamy, easy to drink, well mixed
- Taste: naturally sweet, a bit sour (pineapple or mango), has a natural tropical taste with a spinach aftertaste.