This simple and delicious Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie is all about giving your body plenty of healthy nutrients, including lots of fiber and raw enzymes. Perfect for detoxing your mind and body, this green smoothie is like a dream come true.
People of the world … it has never been easier to consume real food and this simple green smoothie proves I’m right.
This smoothie is not only easy to prepare but also naturally sweet, plus it’s sugar-free and dairy-free. Our little smoothie has a delicate tropical taste with a light spinach twist that will blow you away.
The ingredients list for our tropical green smoothie is not long and it’s refreshing to know that you’ll be using some of the healthiest plants out there:
- Frozen Spinach – a nutritional powerhouse that combines with avocado and pineapple into a perfect creamy texture
- Avocado – the only source of healthy fats that we’ll be using, avocado is the recipe for a creamy smoothie
- Frozen Pineapple (or Mango) – for a delicate and refreshing tropical taste we use chunks of frozen pineapple or mango
- Carrots – good source of vitamins and fiber
- Apples – apples are another delicious way for adding fiber to your smoothie
- Basil – one of the best green herbs you can use in your smoothies
- Ginger – will add a subtle spicy flavor and lots of antioxidants
- Himalayan Salt (pinch of) – we always use a pinch of salt to balance the overall taste of any smoothie
- Water – the best liquid you can use in your smoothies
Why you should blend this tropical green smoothie?
Let me tell you why this Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie is sooo “good-for you”. This is what you get:
- Real nutrients in a glass instead of buying pre-packaged stuff at the store. Because you deserve the best!
- Raw enzymes instead of pasteurized smoothies that lack enzymes. Enzymes will you to better absorb all those nutrients.
- Sugar-free smoothie instead of those sweet smoothies that will cause spikes in blood sugar level, plus weight gain, fluctuating energy, increased tiredness and so on.
- Healthy fats that support your overall health your health – skin, hair, digestion, memory, sleep and so on.
- Meal replacement smoothie and a clean energy boost for the time when you need to energize fast.
- Healthy and natural – You know EXACTLY what goes into this smoothie and ultimately into your body.
This smoothie is absolutely perfect to consume at any time of the day! It’s healthy for the mind and body, and so fun to make. Just P-e-r-f-e-ct!
This smoothie is a nutritional powerhouse
Nutritionally speaking this tropical green smoothie is perfect and here’s why. It’s:
Low in carbs, with only a few carbs per serving.
Loaded with vitamins and minerals from literally every single ingredient.
Packed with phytonutrients (including antioxidants), healthy fiber and raw enzymes that will benefit your body in so many ways.
Has plenty of healthy fiber too because we’re using whole plants that come with both soluble and insoluble type of fiber.
I hope you’ll like this smoothie as much as we did. If you try it consider letting me know what you think about it the comments. Don’t forget to @refreshmyhealth on Social Media.
I’d appreciate if you can review this recipe below. Thanks in advance!
What’s your favorite green smoothie recipe? Would you try this one? Share your green smoothie secrets!
Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie
- 200 g frozen spinach
- 1/2 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 2 small carrots
- 2 medium apples (sweet and sour, seedless)
- 150 g frozen pineapple (or frozen mango)
- 3 leaves basil
- 1-2 slices ginger
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- water (cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: dark green
- Texture: very creamy, easy to drink, well mixed
- Taste: naturally sweet, a bit sour (pineapple or mango), has a natural tropical taste with a spinach aftertaste.