This simple and delicious Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie is all about giving your body plenty of healthy nutrients, including lots of fiber and raw enzymes.
People of the world … it has never been easier to consume real food and this simple green smoothie proves I’m right. This smoothie is not only easy to prepare, but also naturally sweet, plus it’s sugar-free and dairy-free, and comes with a delicate tropical taste that will blow you away.
Similar read: check-out my guide on How To Make The Best Green Smoothie
Homemade smoothie for breakfast … Why?
Choose real nutrients for breakfast instead of those bakery items that do not come with any kind of nutrients.
Choose raw enzymes instead of pasteurized smoothies to absorb the nutrients better.
Choose sugar-free instead of those sweet beverages that will cause spikes in blood sugar, weight gain, fluctuating energy, increased tiredness and so on.
Choose homemade instead of buying pre-packaged junks at the store because you deserve better.
Choose homemade smoothies because this way you know EXACTLY what goes into your smoothie, and ultimately into your body.
Choose to prepare your smoothie at home and make it a fun family activity.
Choose a smoothie because it’s delicious to eat, healthy for the mind and body, and so fun to blend.
Choose a smoothie for breakfast because it’s different and, fi you want to be healthy, you need to interrupt the pattern of doing the same things over and over again, which made you sick in the first place.
What makes this smoothie special?
- it’s loaded with healthy fats – this one has avocado
- comes with a few carbs but not too many – we’ve used pineapple (or mango) to add a bit of sweetness
- it’s loaded with vitamins and minerals from literally every single ingredient
- it’s loaded with phytonutrients (including antioxidants), healthy fiber and raw enzymes that will benefit your body in so many ways
- and lots of healthy fiber too
- it’s tropically sweet with a light spinach twist (you’ll see …)
Would you try this recipe? Have you made this already? Let me know what you think in the comments section below. And if you share a photo on Social Media, tag it @refreshmyhealth so I can follow up with you.
What’s your favorite green smoothie recipe? Would you try this Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie? Share your green smoothie secrets!
Tropical Creamy Green Smoothie
- 200 g frozen spinach
- ½ big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 2 small carrots
- 2 medium apples (sweet and sour, seedless)
- 150 g frozen pineapple (or frozen mango)
- 3 leaves basil
- 1-2 slices ginger
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- water (cover the ingredients)
- Add everything into your blender. Add enough water to level everything.
- Blend on medium to high until everything looks creamy.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: dark green
- Texture: very creamy, easy to drink, well mixed
- Taste: naturally sweet, a bit sour (pineapple or mango), has a natural tropical taste with a spinach aftertaste.