This simple recipe combines the sweetness of pineapple with the healthy fats from avocado, coconut milk, plus hemp and chia seeds. Just perfect for a morning meal or a refreshing drink for your busy afternoon.
This delightful formula will help kickstart your day with a refreshing sweet and sour flavor of pure pineapple. Avocado, chia seeds, hemp seeds, or coconut, will add plenty of healthy fats to keep you energized all day long. But the benefits don’t stop there, because you’ll also get plenty of protein, some vitamins and minerals, but also healthy fiber and plenty of enzymes.
I wanted to make a yellow smoothie so I’ve tried to add more pineapple and I’ve also used turmeric powder Fun fact – turmeric powder is one of the spices that I use in almost all my smoothies, along with cinnamon, cardamom or ginger. As for the texture, this smoothie turned out creamy and think, the way a perfect smoothie should be. Enjoy and share with your loved ones!
Tropical Yellow Cream Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 big avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 3-4 big slices pineapple (skin removed, cubed)
- 2 tbsp coconut cream or coconut milk
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 300 ml water (enough to cover the ingredients)
- Peel your ingredients and remove seeds (if any).
- Cut them into smaller pieces and add everything into the blender.
- Add the water or other optional liquid like coconut water.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Color: saturated yellow
- Texture: creamy, thick, easy to drink
- Taste: refreshing pineapple