These creamy Walnuts and Chocolate Delicious Raw Vegan Cookies will make you fall in love with raw cookies. They’re very easy to make, 100% vegan, super chocolatey and so creamy. You really have to taste them to appreciate their unique flavors.
These keto-friendly cookies are super decadent with their soft fudge like center. Just a few ingredients and 15-20 minutes of your time, after which they go to the refrigerator for a few hours, until they solidify. These low carb cookies are easy to make and everyone will love them, guaranteed!
I’ve used walnuts and almond flour, plus extra virgin coconut oil, dark chocolate and coconut sugar, as well as cranberries and orange skin. I guess it’s safe to say these are 100% raw vegan and healthy. What I love most about these cookies is the combination of two different textures: soft in the middle with a nutty chocolatey flavor and a crunchy chocolate layer on top. The cranberries and orange flavor are there to compliment perfectly those healthy fats and the chocolate.
I hope you’ll love this recipe as much as I do, and please don’t forget to share it with someone you love. Sharing is caring!
Walnuts and Chocolate Delicious Raw Vegan Cookies
- 80-100 g dark chocolate (85% cacao)
- 3 big tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 50 g walnuts
- 100 g almond flour
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- orange skin (must be organic, grated)
- 50 g dark chocolate (85% cacao)
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a blender or kitchen robot, add together melted chocolate, melted coconut oil, orange skin, almond flour, walnuts and coconut sugar.
- Mix everything on medium speed. Note that while mixing, the contents inside the blender will tend to get on the sides of the jar. When this happens, stop mixing and use a silicone spatula to gather them towards the middle of the jar.
- Continue mixing until you obtain a thick and creamy batter. This is the main layer of your cookie.
- Add the cookie batter into a flat bottom dish (I use a glass dish from IKEA) and place in the fridge to solidify,
- Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate. Never overheat the double boiler, the chocolate has to melt slowly.
- When melted, set aside to cool down for a few minutes.
- Remove main cookie from the fridge and add melted chocolate on top. Remember that your main cookie layer has to be solid and the melted chocolate has to be cooled down at room temperature.
- Finish by adding cranberries on top of the chocolate layer and place the tray into the fridge, until the chocolate layer will turn solid.
- Remove from the fridge when solid and cut into desired sizes.