Intense Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie
Servings: 4 big servings
Blending up veggies is a great way to add more plant-based goodness to you day. This Cinnamon Energizing Vegetable Smoothie provides one full serving of veggies and tastes delicious.
- 2 stick celery
- 2 apples (sweet and sour)
- 2 big carrots
- 1 big slice fennel
- 1/3 pomegranate (seeds only)
- 125-150 g frozen broccoli
- 50 g frozen mango (or fresh)
- 50 g frozen spinach (optional)
- 10 pieces white grapes (from Italy, sweet)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder + turmeric powder
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 600 ml water (enough to cover the ingredients)
Add everything into your blender, including water.
Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: yellow-orange with green and orange dots
- Texture: a bit too much pulp (from broccoli + spinach), you can also feel the cinnamon in the texture
- Taste: intense cinnamon taste, sweet and pleasant to drink