Simple Keto Whipped Cream Dessert
Servings: 3 servings
Do you like whipped cream? Of course you do! This simple keto whipped cream dessert is ready in 5 minutes and ready to impress anyone.
- 250 g full-fat raw cream (full fat, unpasteurized)
- 2-3 tsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 100 g frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, cranberries or strawberries)
Make sure that your raw cream is cold enough (from the fridge). The same goes for your whisk and bowl.
Add full-fat raw cream, vanilla powder and coconut sugar into a bowl.
Using a hand whisk, mix gently until your cream starts to get thicker and thicker. This is going to take about 3-4 minutes.
Do not over beat! Observe if your whipped cream is solid and doesn’t fall down from the whisk. That’s when you know your whipped cream is ready.
Store in the fridge and remove before consuming. Enjoy!
Putting it Together
Using a wide glass (or cup), add your frozen berries just half way through.
Fill the rest with whipped cream (cold from the fridge).
Decorate with cinnamon powder, vanilla powder and a few berries.
- With whipped cream there’s always a chance to ruin the texture. To avoid this, always use raw cream that was kept in the fridge prior to beating it, and make sure to use a cold and dry bowl and whisk. Make sure to place your bowl and whisk in the freezer, for 30-45 seconds prior to working on the cream.
- For best whipped cream, make sure to use true unpasteurized full-fat raw cream (creme fraîche). Next best thing is to use full-fat whipping cream.
- Always use cream that was kept in the fridge or is cold enough, otherwise you’ll end-up with over-whipped cream.
- Instead of mixing using a manual whisk, you could use an automated mixer and have it ready in about 1 minute.