Beet Banana Deep Red Smoothie
Servings: 4 big glasses
Thick and creamy with a deep red color, this delicious Banana Beet Red Smoothie is one very special blend of nutritious vegetables that taste amazing. To be enjoyed as breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 2 avocados (skin and seed removed)
- 200 g green beans + broccoli (lightly boiled, cooled)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 red beets (peeled)
- 1 banana
- 1 stick celery
- 1 big slice fennel
- 5-6 tsp cacao butter
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp fenugreek powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (liquid)
- 1 slice lemon (organic)
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 dried dates (seedless)
- 600-700 ml water
Add everything into your blender, including water.
Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: deep red
- Texture: just perfect, creamy and thick, well mixed
- Taste: sweet (red beets + banana) and a spicy aftertaste (asian warming spices)