Super Refreshing Vegetable Green Smoothie
Servings: 4 big glasses
Thick and creamy, with a very refreshing taste, this vegetable green smoothie is definitely one of the best and a must-try for every smoothie lover. Blend and enjoy!
- 5 leaves spring cabbage
- 150 g frozen spinach (4-5 big pieces)
- 2 tbsp frozen sea buckthorn
- 2 avocados (skinless and seedless)
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 1 stick celery
- 1 slice fennel
- 1 slice lemon (organic)
- fresh turmeric
- fresh ginger
- 2 dried dates (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp pomegranate powder
- 1 tsp dandelion powder
- 4 tsp cacao butter
- fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 600 ml water (lots of veggies already have water)
Add everything into your blender, including water.
Blend on medium to high until everything looks smooth and creamy. If it looks too thick, just add more water.
Serve fresh or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Color: pure light green
- Texture: blended perfectly, smooth, easy to drink, creamy
- Taste: sweetest green smoothie ever with a spicy aftertaste - it definitely feels like a green smoothie