Our Yellow Afternoon Vegetable Smoothie packs an unusual but interesting smoothie combo based on lots of vegetables and healthy fats, plus a bunch of potent superfoods and a selection of frozen berries.
Creamy, delicious and super refreshing, this yellow smoothie gave me energy all day long, while my gut was more healthy and happy. Let’s blend this wonderful smoothie!
You will love this vegetable smoothie
People of the world … our yellow vegetable smoothie was amazing and here’s why. It was:
Like a Mousse
Maybe a bit spicy
Why you should try this yellow smoothie?
Wondering why you should give this Yellow Afternoon Vegetable Smoothie a try? Here’s why:
This smoothie can easily be called a meal-replacement smoothie.
It’s very thick and creamy, and easy to drink too.
Comes packed with plenty of “good-for-you” vegetables that pack an assortment of nutrients.
Packs an assortment of vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber, enzymes and phytonutrients (antioxidants included).
This yellow smoothie looks and tastes amazing … oh, that yellow colour!
Doesn’t have added sugar, and it’s gluten-free and free of bad stuff.
Will nourish you from the inside-out and your belly will say a big “thank you!” to you!
This smoothie is super creamy and has the texture of a mousse.
Very low in carbs and perfect if you follow a ketogenic way of eating.
As for taste, it’s not sweet at all, and maybe a bit spicy from all those asian wonder spices.
Easy to make and soooo refreshing … LOVE IT!
Pro Tip: You can use fresh or frozen cauliflower and broccoli, as well as fresh or frozen berries. For a guaranteed refreshing smoothie, make sure to use at least half of the plants listed above as “frozen” (either berries, cauliflower, broccoli or all of them).
If you blend this delicious Yellow Afternoon Smoothie let me know how it goes! Leave a comment, tell me what you think about it and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it @refreshmyhealth on Social Media.
What’s your favorite smoothie ingredient? Would you give this yellow smoothie a go? Share your opinion below.
Yellow Afternoon Vegetable Smoothie
- 1 avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 2 carrots
- 1 golden apple
- 1/2 cucumber fabio
- 1/4 fennel
- 1 leaf kale (remove stem)
- 5-6 cm leeks
- 2 handful frozen cauliflower
- 1-2 handful frozen broccoli
- 2 tbsp frozen sea buckthorn
- 3-4 tbsp frozen cranberries
- 1.5 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp anise (optional)
- 1 slice lemon (organic, with skin)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 600-700 ml water
- Wash and prep all the ingredients as indicated.
- Add everything into the blender and cover with water.
- Blend everything on medium to high speed until you get the desired texture.
- Serve fresh or store in the fridge for around 3 days.
- Color: bright yellow-orange
- Texture: super creamy, like a mousse
- Taste: spicy, not sweet at all, a bit salty