Try this Yellow Superfood Smoothie supercharged with nutrient-rich plants like avocado, berries and vegetables. Not only is it deliciously creamy, it’s also packed with phytonutrients (antioxidants included), vitamins and minerals, enzymes and gut-friendly fiber, to support a healthy immune system.
Enjoy the magic of life with a glass of superfood smoothie on the side!
You will love this yellow superfood smoothie
Calling all smoothie lovers out there … this superfood smoothie was:
Thick & Creamy
Sweet and Sour
Fun to Make
Easy to Drink
Reasons to blend this Yellow Superfood Smoothie at home
I must confess that this Yellow Superfood Smoothie was pure bliss! Here are a few reasons why you may want to try this smoothie recipe at home:
Homemade is always cheaper and better.
You get to control the quality of the ingredients used.
Made using an assortment of vegetables and only a few fruits.
Packed with real unprocessed nutrients.
Naturally sweet and free of added sugar (or any kind of sweetener).
And generally free of any bad stuff.
This smoothie will energize you without giving you a blood sugar spike (insulin spike).
Easy to digest, this smoothie won’t raise your blood sugar like those fruit smoothies often do.
Packed with vitamins and minerals to upgrade your immune system.
Loaded with raw enzymes to help your system digest food easily and thrive all day long.
You’ll also get a wide range of phytonutrients from all the plants used (and even more health benefits).
Packed with soluble and insoluble fiber to keep your gut and whole body healthy.
Great for nourishing your skin, nails, hair, enhance digestion and generally great for the whole body.
Perfect when served at any time of the day.
It’s one of those smoothies that you’ll fall in love with.
Homemade is simply better!
Share this Yellow Superfood Smoothie with someone you know! And if you like it, don’t forget to leave us a comments and a 5-star rating using the comments form below.
Are you on Social Media? You could even share a picture and tag it @refreshmyhealth on your favorite Social Media network. Sharing is caring!
What was the most delicious smoothie that you’ve ever made? Share it with everyone here!
Yellow Superfood Smoothie with Avocado, Berries and Vegetables
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 avocado (skin and seed removed)
- 1 leaf kale (stalk removed)
- 4 small carrots
- 1 slice fennel (chopped)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 3-4 tbsp frozen berries mix (blackberries + sea buckthorn)
- 1/2 small lettuce
- 1 green apple (or another type, seedless)
- 3-4 dried prunes (seedless)
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (or a few slices fresh turmeric)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 500 ml water (or enough to cover the ingredients)
- Wash and prep all the ingredients, remove skin, seeds and cut plants as indicated.
- Add everything into blender and cover with water.
- Blend on medium to high speed until you obtain the desired creamy texture.
- Serve fresh or store this smoothie in the fridge for about 3 days.
- Color: light brown to yellow
- Texture: well mixed, thick, creamy
- Taste: sweet and sour (use sweet berries)